Reviews for Fool in Eastern Wonderland
About the nosebleed thing: arousal makes you blood pressure rise, so people who normally have high blood pressure will get a nosebleed.
kirman151 chapter 1 . 3/9
I kinda wished for Erebus to wake up and tear that woman apart. Honestly in multiverse too many beings with too many power and too litle sense. Especially in fanfiction.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 22 . 2/13
Well, this has been a fun read. Kinda hoping that Yuyuko and Yukari also are interested in a relationship with him.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 2/12
Really, why doesn't he know how to fly when he did it in his battle with Nyx?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 2/12
Well, i can see Minato was nerfed to high heaven. Not sure why you did that when Danmaku is a game where the weak can beat even the most powerful.

Basically, it was unnecessary nerfing.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 2/12
This was a great chapter. The feels where real.
Straider chapter 22 . 2/1
Nice story. The character developments are going quite well and look rather interesting to read.
Yuki chapter 22 . 1/21
Thanks for the new chapter. As always, my day improves whenever I see a new update for this story.

In regards to the chapter, my only complaint is that your usage of ellipses broke the flow of the story in more than a few places. The story itself though was fine. It was a good read that still managed to draw me in.
Kamizuma24 chapter 22 . 1/23
Don't tell me you gonna update this story once a year
jordanlink7856 chapter 5 . 1/16
Gave it a chance, and I'm not disappointed in the slightest.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 1/14
Definitely OOC, honestly not sure if I like it or not.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 1/12
Minato seems OOC. His reactions/responses are to over the top. He doesn't stutter/get flustered over such simple things.
gamecubenut chapter 21 . 1/4
This story has been really fun to read so far, one of the best Touhou crossovers out there. I hope Minato gets the chance to not only patch things up with his friends, but actually get SEES back together again. If so, it'd be cool if they could all come to Gensokyo to see what the deal is with the Dark Hour and Tartarus sticking around. After all, SEES was formed specifically to investigate and deal with those matters, so if they haven't gone away, that means their mission isn't complete. At least that's how Mitsuru would put it.

On the subject of pairings for Minato, I'd bet all my money on Reimu. That girl can have anything she wants if she's determined enough to get it, and she beat up all her friends just to learn more about him. Plus seeing Reimu cry really hurts, seeing how I don't think she's ever shed a tear of true sadness in canon at all.

As for everyone in SEES, well... hopefully they process all of this okay. I know Aigis would be more than a little alarmed at hearing Minato's job title as the Administrator of Death lol.
chronotimeguard chapter 22 . 1/1
I was glad to see this story updated. I was really worried you had stopped writing this. A wonderful gift this was for the new years, since I missed it on Christmas.
RandomReview chapter 22 . 12/29/2016