Reviews for Fool in Eastern Wonderland
Tomato Fun Walk chapter 5 . 7/27
Still get me everytime!
Tomato Fun Walk chapter 22 . 7/26
I just want two chapters this xmas santa yaqkewer x)
Constellar Guest chapter 22 . 7/22
Such a shame that it hasn't been updated in these times...
Str1fe chapter 22 . 7/20
I liek reimu more...
Don't slap
Guest X chapter 6 . 6/14
The duel was pretty amazing against between Minato and Cirno. Can't wait for the battles Minato will have later. Interesting concepts of how the spell cards and the persona, makes me wonder what will be combine later on.

Don't know why but, I really do enjoy Reimu getting mad. Hope to see this as a runnnig gimmick in the later chapters.

Sanae was pretty cute with the reaction see made towards Minato about putting a gun to his head when she was talking to him. Hope she can tell her feelings to him. Curious on her reaction when she learns about Minato actually being dead and being the seal.

Really enjoy Minato dialogue and thinking. It cracks me up.
Guest X chapter 5 . 6/14
Wow! This chapter made me feel so fluffy and warm whenever I was reading the friendship between Sanae and Minato. It was such an amazing job on how you develop Sanae's feeling for Minato and the backstory of there meeting. Planning on reading more and I don't mind with this kind of genre once in a while.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 19 . 5/18
i think the nose bleed thing is supposed to represent the popping of a blood vessel from over-stress due to witnessing something "forbidden".

it probably ties into how the japanese view intimacy and nakedness along with perversion. its treated as a sign someone is thinking impure thoughts.

that said, in most doujinshi, it seems that nosebleeds dont happen. perhaps because the content is already impure? or maybe because it's a more mature concept. even shameless perverts in them dont get nosebleeds...hmm...
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 8 . 5/18
sonic's not Ghetto. but have you SEEN what they did to poor KNUCKLES in Boom?!

Fuckin hell Adventure already went a fucked up direction giving him rap music (though his first theme had a nice mix of smooth jazz to it, which i thought was fitting) and now they make him a big red dude with wide shoulders that looks like a football player, who needs glasses and sucks at math?

fucking hell. as a black man myself, i'm fucking insulted.
About the nosebleed thing: arousal makes you blood pressure rise, so people who normally have high blood pressure will get a nosebleed.
kirman151 chapter 1 . 3/9
I kinda wished for Erebus to wake up and tear that woman apart. Honestly in multiverse too many beings with too many power and too litle sense. Especially in fanfiction.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 22 . 2/13
Well, this has been a fun read. Kinda hoping that Yuyuko and Yukari also are interested in a relationship with him.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 2/12
Really, why doesn't he know how to fly when he did it in his battle with Nyx?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 2/12
Well, i can see Minato was nerfed to high heaven. Not sure why you did that when Danmaku is a game where the weak can beat even the most powerful.

Basically, it was unnecessary nerfing.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 2/12
This was a great chapter. The feels where real.
Straider chapter 22 . 2/1
Nice story. The character developments are going quite well and look rather interesting to read.