Reviews for Fool in Eastern Wonderland
Masterx01 chapter 13 . 6/26
Good fic so far, but i have to ask... why Minato is so concerned with the first floors of tartarus? The Shadows there are just cannon foders, waste of time that can't scratch him for more of 1 damage out 999 hp if he have lvl 99, and even soloing the upper lvl of tartarus isn't a problem for him... scratch that, since you give him the dolls you basicaly made him a one-man team that practicaly can blast everything that cross his path in oblivion, and at the end of every battle he just have to put a persona with victory cry and he will came out as fresh as lettuche out of it.

Also, why the shadows aren't running for their dear lives? they can be rasoned, but at least the have some sense of self-preservation or else they wouldn't be running every time that you archive some lvls higher than they.
Kei Silverstar chapter 5 . 6/3
ooh harem XD
Raygha Raikouga chapter 21 . 5/28
Thank you for your hardwork, keep going
FoolsandTools chapter 21 . 5/27
I'm not telling you to hurry, but I am gonna tell you I'm looking forward to the next couple events. I'm especially looking forward to the canon incidents, or rather the characters introduced. If you plan on adding them.

While 13 characters aren't my favorite, the interaction between Miko, who can sense desires, and Minato, who has experienced humanity's desire for death could be interesting.

But even better than that is Hopeless Masquerade, for the introduction of Kokoro. A blank face and masks of personality/emotions? An incident that causes people to lose hope? To good to pass up. You would think the whole thing was made for Minato. A social link would be great but fool and jester are taken up. You could use world I suppose. Maybe even fool 22.

Anyways I love your writing. Don't stop. But feel free to take your time. I'll be waiting for your next chapter.
Nice chapter just curious does minato parent on gensokyo
mocasiotorres27 chapter 21 . 4/18
I really hope this story takes the harem route.
Akairyuu Truong chapter 21 . 3/31
pls keep writing
Anon chapter 21 . 3/21
Now which route will Minato choose?...Although I still prefer the harem route for the lols xD.

I hope Shinji does fight when exploring Gensokyo's Tartarus and still have Castor but then again he doesnt have an evoker anymore(Maybe P4’s card crushing method or Yukari steal another evoker). Cant wait for him to meet Remilia’s "SEES".

I wonder whos waiting for them at the top of that tower.
DEYWOS chapter 21 . 3/15
needs more harem route
Im a guest chapter 21 . 2/24
I love how they find out :p
Im a guest chapter 10 . 2/24
Please die for me..where i get that from ...oh dxd there we go aliceyandere confirmed
yandereranyere from dxd
ranyerealice
aliceyandere
Im a guest chapter 8 . 2/24
OH DANG
Zentari2238 chapter 1 . 2/13
You can never see your friends or anyone else again- Ok.

Characterization? What's that? Who cares, you have a story to tell and if you must butcher a character, so be it.
ARSLOTHES chapter 21 . 1/23
really interesting fic, looking forward to the next chapter
Rangle chapter 6 . 1/20
Yup, definitely a stupid chump Minato. Heh, at least it's quite unique from the other portrayals of Minato.