Reviews for Temporary Allies
Samt chapter 11 . 9/12
One of my favourite Slytherin Harry fics :) Shame it hasn't updated in a while :(
Bool1989 chapter 11 . 5/28
This story has a lot of potential, I would suggest, if you atleast don't want to update it, then please rewrite it.
NatNicole chapter 11 . 5/6
AWESOME story!
Don't know if you hate Ron or love him
Wirting a female Ron who have a hate love feelings about her family she end up in Slytherin

Ron whant to be love by her parents she thinks
That her parents don't what her and her siblings don't care about her she believed the only way to get love from her family is to have power
Wirting a fanfanfic about Ron they not many of them
Relena Duo chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Really nice, hope you some day update this again!
Asj Johnson chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
I was all *gasp!* about him apparently dying, and thought it would turn out bad without him being around, so I don't mind that he ended up okay. :P
Does no one ever think to just nibble on the edge of those jelly beans? hm, someone should make a bean-identifying spell for those. That would come in very handy. (but you have to admit, picking a yellow bean is a bit stupid. hm... maybe blue. Not many things are blue. Well, there's probably some nasty stuff in the magical world that is.)
The fight (and other stone-related stuff) was rather exciting.
Asj Johnson chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Did Snape give him the camera? :D That note made me think of him (and if it was him, he’s so nice. I wonder if it’s because Snape had to learn all this stuff himself as a kid. And, the only other person who seems very likely would be Draco, and he probably wouldn’t think of it. ...and it would probably have his name. He doesn’t seem like the type to give things anonymously. Hm, oh yeah, and the label of Mr. Potter sounds like an adult. But I doubt Dumbledore would know that type of thing about gift etiquette. So, Snape it is.)
...a little more even? I wonder what he means... (hm... Perhaps he means for getting rid of Voldemort? Or...)
Asj Johnson chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
I kind'a like reading about Snape being nice to Harry. ...I need to stop looking for fics to read when feeling bored and wanting to procrastinate stuff... but, it's fun at least.
SchwarzShifter chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
So, I don't understand how this is different from canon. Sure, Harry is sorted into Slytherin, but he's still friends with Hagrid and Hermione, he still respects Dumbledore, he still hates all the Slytherins, he still hates Voldemort, and the same events (troll, dragon, stone) still happened. The villains and heroes of the story appear to be the same, with the exclusion of Ron and the addition of Snape. Why even bother putting him in Slytherin if Voldemort, the Death Eaters, and the pureblood traditionalists are still going to be the villains?
RantingArrows chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far! :) The new twist on the original storyline is rather refreshing and I like this version of Harry as well. I hope you'll get the chance to update
bibliophilea chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
This was wonderful to read. I love how you kept everyone in character, and at the same time took into account how an event like being sorted into Slytherin would change not only the plot, but the characters as well. I look forward to seeing how Harry's second year goes, whenever you get around to it! (::
bibliophilea chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Hermione's awake! And she's found a friend in Harry! And it looks like Harry finally managed to knock the extreme, irrational prejudice against muggle-borns down a notch... his outburst seems to have opened their minds at least a little bit, by appealing to their sense of tactical advantage. It's an incredibly small step, but opening their minds even a tiny bit against their unreasoning, closed-minded prejudice against muggle-borns is still an important step.
bibliophilea chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Man... If Harry's been in the library for months and he hasn't encountered Hermione, either she's still in a coma, or she's missed too much school to complete her first year, and she's back home making a recovery and catching up with her schoolwork so she can start her second year all caught up.
bibliophilea chapter 3 . 11/11/2014