Reviews for Trials of Parenthood
jamiefin chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I can't wait to read more
frownypup chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Mooooooooooooore. :D i enjoy the fatherson bond, especially with 7 yrs old Richard
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter. The beginning scene is so cute where he fell asleep hugging him. It's cute to see Bruce comforting him after a nightmare. Also the moment in the car where he's asking Richard if he really wants to go to school is a good moment of humor.

I like the part at the ending where the principal says the line about it not being a circus. That's a nice pun to put in there.

This is quite an interesting story. I hope you continue.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is a good story. It's nice to see a sweet family story surrounding them. The fake crying scene is cute. The bit about the toy cars is a nice funny moment.

I feel bad for Richard, the first time someone wants to hang out with him and they turn out to be bullies. Nice work with showing Bruce's range of emotions when he finds out what happens and how he blames himself for it. It's cute to see him playing the role of protective father.

Great job with this chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Will you be updating this? I hope. With batman scaring the hell out of those bullies. Making thempee themselves