Reviews for Gale's Amaranth
Gale'sTheGoodGuy chapter 39 . 9/13
Hey, your story's good but I hate the way everyone's treating Gale here. It's like nobody cares for him at all, and that's actually not really true, I think. I mean, even if Kat isn't seeing him around a lot and is a bit upset with him, he's still her best friend and she does care about him. Talk know, I really hate Haymitch and Prim in this story. I know Haymitch is quite a harsh man, but he's not heartless and the way he's treating Gale is just that. And Prim, the sweet little Prim looks like Gale is another one of her regular patients back in d12, and not her sister's best friend. I really hated that line from a few chapter's backI don't care if you're dying, but the damage you did to Peeta is really bad," or something like that.
Care to explain why you did all that?
smutnedievcatko chapter 90 . 5/19
beautiful beautiful beautiful story.
guest chapter 90 . 3/9/2018
Great story.

“and for that i hate when people are so attached to canon” from a commenter is probably the stupidest line I’ve ever read.
Rue91 chapter 90 . 2/19/2018
Who the hell told you you can't write!

I always review after I finish reading.
I have to tell you that I really enjoyed reading this story, there were parts that I tough " is this some kind of slash or wth?" but good enough you keep writing as cannon as you can, which I love!

Thank you for giving some justice to Gale's story, I always tough of hiim as some kind of jerk, but your fic gives more realism.
Bonnibuu chapter 90 . 12/17/2016
I HATE this ending so much, what a waste of time to read this, what a waste of a wonderful story this awful ending.
Lizardphobia chapter 90 . 6/12/2016
I'm glad you didn't kill Gale off. And it was wonderful that you included the chapter that you had planned to write.

You developed him beautifully, and I liked seeing this 'untold' version of who he is and what became of him.
Lizardphobia chapter 17 . 6/12/2016
I thought you made an excellent point again regarding Gale's understanding of Katniss.
Lizardphobia chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
You made excellent point about Gale's bravery.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
There is a certain beauty in sadness that your story helps me appreciate.
Eleid chapter 90 . 10/27/2015
Okey, my bad. This is what you get when you read a fanficion writing by a peeta's lover. I should have investigated your other stories first
Eleid chapter 90 . 10/27/2015
OMG Im sobbing uncontrollably, and Ive tearing since ...i dont know, chapter 80 maybe.
This story is one of the two best THG fanfiction Ive ever read. Been able to know part of the story from gales prespective was fantastic.
Gale is my favorite character and as many others, i hated the way things ended up for him the third book. And i was really hoping that gale were truly happy and get the girl for once, but of course not happened, and for that i hate when people are so attached to canon, besides in this version finnick is alive, and if that was possible to change, why not gale and katnis?, Gosh she even didnt know the whole true and everything gale sacrified for her.
Im not sad anymore, Im angry now.
handymam chapter 64 . 12/31/2014
And I really like your Rory )
handymam chapter 63 . 12/31/2014
Yep, I agree that Prim's death was absolutely central to MJ, much as I hated it when I first read it. You've fixed several of my other complaints with the original though ) Particularly how Gale was obliterated. I've been reading almost straight through and enjoying it very much. I'm looking forward to seeing how you resolve everything. Thanks!
SFCBruce chapter 37 . 12/14/2014
Wow. Great chapter. Very moving how Annie, as broken as she is, was able to comfort Peeta the most. Annie giving Peeta the sketch pad and pencils really reinforced the connection that Peeta made with her during their imprisonment in the Capitol together. It's like she knows exactly what he needs.

Wonderful job on this story so far. It's a nice, easy read and I've yet to not enjoy any chapter that I'e read :-) Maybe someday I'll actually make it to the end! Not too soon, though, I hope!
SFCBruce chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Very powerful chapter. I especially enjoyed the little glimpse of 14 year old Gale and 12 year old Katniss arguing about cleaning geese. And, Gale being jealous of the blacksmith's son being with Madge. He's never been my favorite character but you bring an empathy to him that's hard to deny.