Reviews for Legend of the Kōjin no Kōtei
Shingo Uryuu chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Please, update soon ...
601st.DevilDogs chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
More, more, more, MORE CHAPTERZ PLEAZE
Great storyline great characters and outstanding Godlike Naruto. A truly realistic godlike naruto. Hope you had more romantic scene's soon.
jhosereyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
good!
Corrupted123 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I liked this chapter (after edit) but I really liked it before because when I read it I felt a lot of emotion from Kushina when Naruto 'died' anyway I house you can get back to this soon because it's very good story.
JKing45 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Lovin ur story
darkplayer35 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Very interesting story plot start. I really like the whole ancient Oda clan and look forward to seeing how it develops further. It has a ton of potential and keep up the great work. Please update soon.
Kyuubinaruto634 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Very good story so far love how you make naruto an ancient like person keep it up cant wait to read more.
tanis19 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next
ApocalypseDragon169 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
this is such an awesome story and naruto is so badass he kinda reminds me of master chief lol
animeman12 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Lets see: Fairy Tail, Rorouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Bleach... I'm pretty sure I'm missing some but those are the anime/manga that have an element in this fic. I like it!
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I like the rewrite better. It shows how powerful Naruto can be. Well done.
Dez Guardius chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
This had me on the edge of my seat, from start to the present. I think that Tsunade is being imprisoned for her own safety, but I could be wrong. Keep up the good work, and if it isn't too much, please check out my fic Windows of the Soul Reloaded.
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
love how things are going. looks like yoshina is a candidate to the harem. look forward to next time
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
hope tsunade is safe. look forward to what happens next
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
wonder what will happen now. cant wait to find out who the traitor is
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »