Reviews for Legend of the Kōjin no Kōtei
Lycan91 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I have to say that honestly your story is one of the best written ones I've found on fanfiction. you give detail without making it seem boring and you have an engaging and entertaining storyline. I guarantee that this is a story I will follow till such a time as it ends or it goes on haitus, I don't include being left to die because this is a truly masterful story and I hope that you will continue to write it for a long time.
False sense of insanity chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I read this story before and forgot to review awesome story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter, showed how much a bad ass Naruto can be! I also thought you portrayed the battle well, though I am not sure if the priestess is your OCC, and if so then I have an Idea on who her child is...
I look forward for the next update! :)
AcshTheBloody chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
naruto really likes to play with his food, doesn't he?
L chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
This is quite the fantastic story with a new refreshing plot. I hope to see more amazing chapters in the future.
Azofeifa chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
to put it simply: love it

CONTINUE ONWARDS!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Yep, that's better. God-like Naruto is God-like.
I really want to thank you for rewriting it, and for hearing our opinions, it's really nice from you..
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Way too much caps lock. An exclamation mark would suffice.
Callmebaka chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Wow you just broke the record for "the fastest rewrite in century" O_O"
Anyway amazing chapter as always, though i wonder about "..i am Death..." was that just to struck fear into Moryo or he mean it literally?
FF chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I have read this story before were you the original writer? and just had it redone?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I'm not sure if a complete rewrite is really necesary, if other reviewers have the same issue that I have, it had to do with Naruto's rather underwhelming fighting ability during last chapter's fight.
Why did I have a problem with it? Unless I'm remembering incorrectly the facts were as follows:

Naruto, before his deep sleep, sealed the demon.
Naruto went to deep sleep and became much more powerful.
Naruto, after the power up, has difficulty fighting an enemy that he could beat.
Naruto is defeated.
Main character plot power-up by almost dying.
Naruto defeats enemy.

I wouldn't have had a problem if Naruto went to deep sleep, and that deep sleep weakened him and in turn needed time to recover, but that wasn't the case, was it?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I'm impressed ! You care about the opinion of a part of your reader ! I think I can say that I speak for all when I say that you're a very dedicated good author. I thank you for that !
I vote for 2. Rewrite Chapter 5, like some people said, there was too much inconsistency.
Everything was pretty much said in the reviews of chapter 5.
Dragonblaze66 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
nice chap! What was the jewel that kisuke hid for him?
SinOfDisaster chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I can't wait to see how Kohona will react once they find out Tsunade is not there anymore. When they realizes that she knows about everything.
Onimad chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
eating souls eh...dragonborn naruto? well better then old chapter for sure GOOD WORK
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »