Reviews for Legend of the Kōjin no Kōtei
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I like the rewrite better. It shows how powerful Naruto can be. Well done.
Dez Guardius chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
This had me on the edge of my seat, from start to the present. I think that Tsunade is being imprisoned for her own safety, but I could be wrong. Keep up the good work, and if it isn't too much, please check out my fic Windows of the Soul Reloaded.
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
love how things are going. looks like yoshina is a candidate to the harem. look forward to next time
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
hope tsunade is safe. look forward to what happens next
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
wonder what will happen now. cant wait to find out who the traitor is
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
awesome fight. looks like hiruzen is evil in this one. wonder what happens next
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
really like the story idea. look forward to who is in the harem. hope for a good fight. like how kushina is acting. wonder when konoha will enter the picture
Kyoshiro Otsutsuki chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
You still doin a perfect job once it is written in perfection i expects nothing less from another one of the greatest author in Fanfiction XD
Kyoshiro Otsutsuki chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is by oneof the best there is in fanfiction i have ever read you are doing a fantastic and perfect job, for written in perfection well done bro_
Lycan91 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I have to say that honestly your story is one of the best written ones I've found on fanfiction. you give detail without making it seem boring and you have an engaging and entertaining storyline. I guarantee that this is a story I will follow till such a time as it ends or it goes on haitus, I don't include being left to die because this is a truly masterful story and I hope that you will continue to write it for a long time.
False sense of insanity chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I read this story before and forgot to review awesome story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter, showed how much a bad ass Naruto can be! I also thought you portrayed the battle well, though I am not sure if the priestess is your OCC, and if so then I have an Idea on who her child is...
I look forward for the next update! :)
AschTB chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
naruto really likes to play with his food, doesn't he?
L chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
This is quite the fantastic story with a new refreshing plot. I hope to see more amazing chapters in the future.
Azofeifa chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
to put it simply: love it

CONTINUE ONWARDS!