Reviews for Legend of the Kōjin no Kōtei
thehaxthatisrico chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
This fic is awesome, I really hope you update it soon
pollosblood91 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
how come you have not put more chapters up?
this was pretty good
jake chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
yo dude its been almost a year hope you havent abandoned it its a good fic?
Janin chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Great story hope you continue it
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
very interesting.
YOLO chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Cant wait for the new chapter
Barterfield chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
This story is totally wicked man! cant wait for more, glad you had a bonding scene for Oda-sama and Kushina!
Rob-cb chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
MOOOOAAAAAR, your story is amazing! Please continue, i need to know more dammit!
Mike chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Oooh come on man its been over 5months and not even 1 chapter this is bullshit.
karthik9 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
It is excellent chapter. I look forward to future updates.
Cal-Hob chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Another awesome chapter, I hope you update soon.
Publicola chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Hm. The issue here is that even though your main character is named 'Naruto', he bears little to no resemblance (in appearance - save the blond hair - or in personality) to the Naruto Uzumaki of canon. I'm not saying it's a poorly written character - I'm actually enjoying this fic quite a bit - but I do find it a bit disingenuous to classify him as "Naruto U." in the character list and summary. Unless you can come up with a background - Naruto comes from a tragic background in his own world, was transferred by the Shinigami to a much earlier age from this world, and only awoke in the presence of Kushina - then I'd encourage you to reclassify it as an "OC" instead.
regfurby chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Nice. The meeting between Naruto and Tsunade would be interesting to say the least. Which other girls are going to show up? There are only so many known females in Kushina's generation...
stupidmocker chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Good job on the story so what about Tsunade?BTW, love the fluffy goodness:)
Now,if only you could update sooner.

Continue the great work.9.5/10
mxdgray chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
I think a lot of characters in your fanfic is plain stupid. People like Madara and Hirashima can crush entire village if they tries hard. And stupid monkey like Hiruzen tries to capture Kushina? Just plain old fool. And the manipulator guy is also stupid. If he has power like Aizen and has that jewel thing then I can understand.
557 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »