Reviews for Legend of the Kōjin no Kōtei
Tha Golden Boy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow, if this is your first story and you're probably just getting started I'm looking forward to seeing how your future stories will turn out with some experience. The idea is interesting and I'm glad that you are only taking elements from Bleach and not characters. There are so many characters in Naruto that I've never seen the need to add more from Bleach: it just looks like a clusterfuck then. The grammar was pretty good for a first chapter. There were some spelling mistakes and typos throughout the chapter, but it was easily understandable. You are writing in the past tense already, which is great, so the story flows nicely and the sentences transition well. I would say to get a beta reader to fix up any mistakes you might miss. It will really go a long in making your story more presentable and better.

You manipulated the events well involving Kushina's capture. She was already the jinchuriki when she was captured so I am guessing Kumo was after her because of her chains and her prestige of heiress. The fact that she wasn't a Konoha shinobi yet means that you have incriminated Konoha and basically ruined their alliance with Uzushiogakure. With Kushina back and Konoha having no suitable replacement for their jinchuriki it'll be interesting to see what they do now. This will probably have a huge effect on Mito and Hashirama as well. By the way I read you rant on Hashirama and while it was stupid of him to believe that people's hearts would be that pure; Naruto is almost a copy of him. From what we've seen in the manga lately, it seems to me that Naruto would probably follow in similar footsteps.

Since you are making this a harem I am just going to say what I say about every harem fic and that is to please don't follow the cliche that are associated with harems: underdeveloped/rushed pairings, unnecessary lemons, and how every female turns bisexual. These things make harems tasteless and usually have a negative effect on the story in my opinion.
Narutopwnsass chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Well i can only say that i really hope you continue and update on a regular basis. I really enjoyed it. there are only minor misspelling nothing else to note.

good work.
iceringX chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Damn...just damn totally love the first chapter
for a first story it's comparable to great authors like TheDemonKingNaruto and Saitou Uzumaki
keep it up got a feeling you're gonna be one of my fav authors
Snowdoll18 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I really really love it! Keep writing please I can already tell that this is going to be a grand story. And please can you give us a hint about the pairings it would be much appreciated.
legacy of the demented chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
awesome chapter
malak69 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
wow and i mean wow, Im not just saying that for the fact that naruto is powerful, but personally this story not only covers a pairing angle(young kushina, older naruto) very well, but its gripped the mind and i for one would love to see the story progress, because even tho this the prologue, its got me hooked well done :)
ero-sennin56 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Love it!update soon!
kotkas25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I have to say that I really liked this story, please update soon.
Freakfondu chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
i really like where this is going. i can't wait til the uzukage tears into sarutobi because the konoha nin left kushina. it's new that your keeping uzushiogakure around, i don't think i've read any other fics where that happens. most of them have them going into hiding or being rebuilt later by naruto.
arafaat9039 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Interesting story man i hope you will update this story soon...
OmegaB12 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nice start...Really enjoyed this chapter, especially since i'm a big fan of godlike naruto..anyways please keep up the great work and thanks for posting
Freel chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
this is good. very good. havent read many if any fics where uzu survives.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Now the question is did Konoha betray Uzshio?
LimaSCP chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
SO far so AWESOME.

I just hope Naruto and Kushina dont go to Konoha. The Uzumaki are the stronger clan

And please dont make more Odas or decendents. Naruto is enough

Naruto power is Fire but he have more cool powers?

The sons and daughters of the Rikudo are ... WEAK
fullhouses chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nice story.

I can't wait to see the next chapter.
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »