Reviews for Legend of the Kōjin no Kōtei
l1s44p chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
i like it :) thx for the update
Akula1986 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
that was the best story I've ever read.
and I think I know who the man with the red eyes
but it will be hell naruto no opponent has fought against the jubi
and let him outside as if he were a puppy.

keep up the good can not wait for the next;)
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Your story is beyond good it's great but please don't make the harm bigger than 3-4 girls because any large usually kills the story and just ended up being smut with all the story's I've ever read!
Dracowoman chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
great job, update soon please.

5/5
Pyrusblade chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Ninjutsu and lots of them will be needed for that talk
narukyu1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Good chapter.
narukyu1 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
stuffed animal idea... seems like a kon kon rival has come... or whatever the name it has in bleach. woo the first steps are happening. good chapter.
holmestalentsmaster chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
great story, but i have a doubt. Are you going to make Naruto use only fire as a element or are you going to add more elements techniques beyond the bleach moves?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Good story
firecaster-hikaru chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I really like reading this story. It has a excellent plotline and character development. I also hope that when the meeting starts, Kenshin will have konoha exposed for their lies, deception, and especially stripped of their identity as well. when i mean identity, i mean the spirals that are on the konoha leaf forehead symbol. i also hope that during naruto's journey, he will gain allies and new clans for uzushiogakure since i believe that he will make it his home during his search for those items.
banditdk19 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Is it just me or is the story talking here about Kisuke Urahara and Hogyoku ? :)
Does it mean that the traitor is Aizen or someone modelled after him? :D
Anyway, good story so far, keep up the good work.
Uzumaki009 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great first chapter. Sure their are a few punctuation errors, but nothing that detracts from the story as a whole.
I'm looking forward to ready the next few chapters. Keep it up, Man.
eoom71 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
epicness in every word, hope to see more of this story.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
kawaiiiii
s.k.f.f.f chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
very interesting..i'll keep on reading your next chapters
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »