Reviews for Legend of the Kōjin no Kōtei
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Good story
firecaster-hikaru chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I really like reading this story. It has a excellent plotline and character development. I also hope that when the meeting starts, Kenshin will have konoha exposed for their lies, deception, and especially stripped of their identity as well. when i mean identity, i mean the spirals that are on the konoha leaf forehead symbol. i also hope that during naruto's journey, he will gain allies and new clans for uzushiogakure since i believe that he will make it his home during his search for those items.
banditdk19 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Is it just me or is the story talking here about Kisuke Urahara and Hogyoku ? :)
Does it mean that the traitor is Aizen or someone modelled after him? :D
Anyway, good story so far, keep up the good work.
Uzumaki009 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great first chapter. Sure their are a few punctuation errors, but nothing that detracts from the story as a whole.
I'm looking forward to ready the next few chapters. Keep it up, Man.
eoom71 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
epicness in every word, hope to see more of this story.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
kawaiiiii
s.k.f.f.f chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
very interesting..i'll keep on reading your next chapters
dracohalo117 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Keep up the good work...

dracohalo117
dragonblaze66 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Awesome new chap! Can't wait 4 naruto vs madara battle! I didnt read chap 6 all the way. Is the jewel he found the one tsunade had before she left the leaf?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
*groan" Great, a dark self... was it necessary ? I always hated that kind of thing.
No matter, I'm happy to see an update so quickly.
nice pic and nice chap
supert history
blackg chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
why is hiruzen an old man and are you ever going to reply to your reviewers or are we simply wasting our time with the reviews?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
The chapter was good but I just didn't like the romance that romance is too lovey-dovey and fluffy and doesn't mix well with serious things going on. And kushina is still thinking of romance more than other than that it was you update soon.
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
look forward to the meeting next time. wonder what mito gave tsunade. hope kenshin rip konoha a new one officially soon
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »