Reviews for Fallen Fallin
anon chapter 14 . 3/26
Wow! What a great great story! I really enjoyed it! Good work! You got all of them wonderfully in character and the plot was exciting with twists and turns!
jjgeraghty chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Loved the story!
sorchauna chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Im well behind on my reviews and I know you have some new stories you started that I will get two. Had my sisters wedding over the weekend so havnt had a chance to get through my alerts of your story. Sorry to see thsi end but glad theres alot more from you to come.
Lynnlee22 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful ending to an amazing fic! Can't wait to read your next Nick saga. ;)
ngocquevt chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Things are back to normal, and normal is beautiful, especially after a splash like that :)

Hope the new story will soon come out. Do you consider writing a crossover for Guardian and Mentalist. There is one but haven't finished yet and I thought that's an interesting idea. There will be so much fun and many interesting scenarios can possibly happen when the two men with the same face meet.
Mossi.b chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
I am so glad that Anne is safe, and that Lulu let Nick stay at her house that night...mind you it IS the least that she could do really!

I am also glad that Grianger turned out to be a good guy...Nick needs all the friends he can get.

I guess that Harman was jealous of all Nick had that he himself had lost, and only saw the Nick that is shown to the outside world...the man who had it all and wasted it...a shame he wasn't able to look under the surface.

Excellent story, and thanks for bringing Nick back to life.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Well done Julie ! ... Will you be addressing Nick and Lulu's relationship in your next story or do you think they are destined to remain just Anne's dad and Anne's mum? Sorry it's me , Lyn ... not logged in!

XX
Donnie Lynch chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
loved the last two chapters...great work.
janesbiotch chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
LOVED. I'm so sad to see it go.
ngocquevt chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Wow, finally Harman is arrested, after a deadly situation, and more importantly Anne is back in Nick's arms. Now I know why Harman is driven by Anne. I guess things will soon be back to their places.
Rosepeony chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
So does this mean Lulu is going to see the light! I do hope so, she's put poor Nick through enough.
janesbiotch chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
damn that was good. sadly and wrongly so i wanted Nick to be shot. I guess there's only one chapter left then. Love this can't wait for more.
Mossi.b chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Oh thank goodness Anne is safe...the guy has flipped his lid...I guess he just wanted Nick's life. Lulu's mother hasn't got any better since last time we saw her, I know that she probably feels that she should defend her daughter, but really...Nick hasn't done anything to deserve that sort of treatment!

Note to self...remember...it is fiction!

You really do dialogue very well, it flows so naturally that I can HEAR it, not just read it...well done, I am glad that Nick has Anne back, and hopefully she is unharmed.
ngocquevt chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
It's quite disturbing to me that I think Harman is driven by Anne more than her mother, and that is unusual. He loves Anne so much that he even thought of pushing her father aside and when failed, stealing her, like a psychopath. If that, their lives are in danger, and Nick and the cops must find them soon.
Mossi.b chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Oh poor poor Nick...and silly Lulu...I am glad that she told Nick in the end about Harman...but it was all too late, and she ought to have called the police...it isn't just her at risk after all...and now poor Nick is injured and so heart broken! I hope that Grainger gets on with finding them, but if Harman is a cop, he will know what they will look for and avoid it...I'm really getting into this as you can see!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »