Reviews for A Knut for Your Thoughts?
hobbitblogger221B chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
That was awesome! Is there a fic to the "Harry the Holloween Baby" story, because I would LOVE to read that!
Mlle. Gia chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
i really like this story. I love storys that have LJ, and then I love stories that have HG, so this story rocks! My stories are never this good...
safsaf chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
its awesome! i'll look for your next one!
HermiAngel chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
Hey! Excellent story! You have to right another one! The one about baby Harry Sounds Good!
Tomato Soup chapter 4 . 9/1/2002
Very cool! i lik ethe way you end it, it's like an ending but kind of not. lots off ppl make the mistake of trying to conclude evrything, but you totaly left it open fo ppls imaginations to run away with them, plus theres the sequal poss, very cool stry me like.

luv n hugs

TS

x x x
meow queen chapter 4 . 8/29/2002
great i like it but ginny isn't like that...oh well love it anyway
becky6 chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
omg! i loved this!~ lol it was great! write another one! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
Kayla chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
Ha ha ha ha! That was a good one. Tell his holloween baby one!
Allemande chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
Woohoo! Love it love it love it! The scenes inbetween are so cute, too... oh and the beginning! "They were all bored. 'I'm bored', said Harry" hehehehe... I want to hear Harry is a Halloween baby!
VoldemortsIllegitimateChild chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
Evil cliffie, well not rally, dince they can't have Harry if Lil dousn't make it, but NEWAYZ good story!
sCHEm chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
mm, sweet beginning!
C Jazz chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
I'm gonna sing a little song for you, k? *Clears Throat*

I want more!

I want to read chapters two three and four!

(at least)

(REPEAT 1,000,009,000,009,999,999,098,090 TIMES!)

Okay, yeah, so my song sucked...but I think you get the idea! I LOVE IT! E-mail me when you post chapter 2!
Cammy chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
OOOO this is good!
InsincerelyYours chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
It sounds like its going to be good but it was so short i can't really tell. You sound try to write longer chappies. But i really like ti sso this isn't a flame just some advice! keep going :)