Reviews for Whispered Awakenings
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I was enthralled with this from the beginning! Then I just built from there loving each new discovery right along with them. I especially loved the last part when she called him on lying about how long they had to wait before playing again to only end up with Another set of twins... LOL That was priceless! Loved the whole thing, it was actually the second of the HEAs I decided to read because I loved the title of this one... great story!
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Nice story
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Loved it!
ningep chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Nice... will definitely consider as my pick! Decisions... decisions...
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really loved this, especially the little bits of things that were insinc with the times (like the glowing phones, and phone lines for example). I also liked that you didn't have everyone just jump on board with things because, well, family can be assholes like that and I can see their concern and point (although 5 kids and 20 years later... but yeah, I have family like that that enjoy living in the drama).
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Sweet story & fabulous ending! :)
tulips3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I've enjoyed your story!
Amazone3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awesome!
lovepath chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sweet, hot, and reasonably well written. The quasi-incest angle plays well against the canon Cullens' seems-like-incest-but-not-really. Seriously though, I don't know many female lawyers with 7 kids, and very few stay-at-home dads from that generation. No offense if you are one, know one - just that it is relatively rare. Thank you for your story, and good luck in the contest!
Saliset chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sweet story! Good luck in the contest! :)
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I can see where they might need a bigger house! Eight rooms-not even including a guest room!
sSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I Love it!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Sweet story! Kind of forbidden. Good luck in the contest :)
cass78 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
are they the The Duggar Family? that was kind of exaggerating and ruined the ending, cause it sounded like the number was added because you couldn't find another way to show just how happily married they were and it ended up being like a joke.. and having so many kids isn't a joke mind you, just the way it was written in here.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »