Reviews for Chains of Fire
Nice job on this.
yume chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
update soon!
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Are you going to finish this story?

Please do. I really want to know how it ends. This story is so good, it deserves an ending.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
So where's the next chapter? :D This story is awesome!
R.S.H chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
asume chapter please update soon!
Artemis J. Potter chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
This is an interesting story. I've always wondered what would have happened if Oscar had been nicer to Theodora. He unintentionally became her undoing :P
Ten-Kusanagi chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Very great story...i can actually feel this could have happened in the movie.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!

Guest
Chloe chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Please continue and update soon
FallingFromTheLight chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
The film really did put another perspective on 'the wicked witch of the west' didn't it? When I saw 'the wizard of oz' I thought the witch was just... evil. For no apparent reason.
I like the way she had a reason for being dark. She was my favourite character in 'Oz: the great and powerful'. This story sounds great by the way.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
More?
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
ooooh,interesting! I just found this story and will be reading your updates. It seems good so far. :) Good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I like the story so far. I agree, that I'd never thought I'd be sympathetic to the wicked witch, but here we are. My only complaint is your use of italics. It should be used sparingly and you use it much too often and at times when I don't feel it makes sense. It should only be used to emphasize words.
spiritgirl16 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Yesss!Must have more, I personally prefer Oscar x Theodora over Oscar x Glinda, I think Theo's more awesome, please update soon!:3
guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
love the story so far. Please write more. I want to read how the movie should have ended