Reviews for Feeder17
juggling chapter 31 . 6/13
I just read this tonight. I know you write it last year but I still want to thank you. Very interesting and well written. I really like how you wrote Shadoe and Spike. Thanks .
Kathy chapter 31 . 6/3
Please don't leave us hanging...What happens next?
Interesting story! Love the relationship between Shadow and Spike. Can't wait for more! Please UPDATE SOON! Bye!
Please UPDATE SOON! Bye!
Through-The-Gray chapter 31 . 5/19
More! This is beautiful:)
Rosalea12 chapter 31 . 3/17
I love this story! Please update soon!
Please update soon, this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
Hercules8 chapter 31 . 2/18
What happens next? I got to know. Please update so!
Hercules8 chapter 13 . 2/18
This is a very interesting story. I think I like it, but I want to read more to see. So please continue it. But also I know that I like the character Shadoe.
Saul Good chapter 31 . 1/27
Well written and incredibly smoothe pacing. Urgent, sweet and intriguing as all hell. Great work
Creative critic chapter 31 . 1/21
Update again soon please!
Jofrench22 chapter 31 . 1/21
Yeah! Buffy and giles finally believe them! I can imagine the face that giles must have made when he saw shadow and spike together in the tub, her holding him! I love the complicity between spike and shadow! I'm curious about how shadow seems stronger than a potential but less than a slayer! Your story is amazing and i can't wait to read more! Please UPDATE SOON! Bye!
Wonderful update, I can't wait for more!
Creative critic chapter 30 . 1/19
Love love love love this story! The only thing I can say is I wish that you made these chapters longer! Update soon please!?
AGriffinWriter chapter 31 . 1/21
How lovely to have two updates in a row! Thanks for making time in your busy school schedule to write this piece (I empathize greatly. School's a killer.)
Chapter was great! You have a real talent for description, evident especially in the first part of the chapter - I can perfectly visualize everything that's happening.
I'm glad Giles cut short Buffy's "They're monsters. Let's study them" tirade. That's what Angelus does, why he's one of the most horrific opponents - because he likes to muck around with his prey's mind and play on their fears. I'm excited for the next installment!