Reviews for Feeder17
I still miss a continuing.

Would love to see a next chapter. Even from an other author.
Kat chapter 31 . 6/13
So sad that this was abandoned. It was shaping up to be the best one out there.
This story is realy good. Its a shame, that it is left in WIP. It still feels like a beginning.

I wish someone would just adopt it and try to continue it.

Isn't there anyone out there, who grants wishes?
brendafay chapter 31 . 3/13
AgentKalGibbs chapter 31 . 4/26/2015
Holy damn, I like this!
Blue-Embered-Wolf chapter 31 . 4/20/2015
I love that you are updating "Date Material" and "Better Things To Do," but I would absolutely love for you to continue this as well. I have all these questions that you have left unanswered! Is Giles going to follow up with Angel about Spike's Nazi comments? Now that Spike has drank 3 times from Shadoe, how is he going to get better at all when she can't donate the amount of blood he needs to stay strong and function!? How is Giles going to handle Shadoe's therapy and will Spike agree to it? Will Joyce get involved? What happens when Spike confronts Buffy about Riley?! I NEED TO KNOW!
all forms of fluff chapter 31 . 4/3/2015
Don't really like this story. It just seems that, well like its just begining. 31 chapters and it just seems to be starting. Then again the chapters are short and several of the begining chapters were rehashing the same scean from different prespectives. It seems like it could be a great story. Spike would need to find a way to get transfusions for Shadoe if he ever wants to feed himself to healthy again. Right now they are both busted up and at a low point, and the commandos seem to be further behind in the behavior modifacation then the original series, or further ahead as they went with chemical controle instead of averser theorpy. Its really up in the air on how you can proceed, there might not even be an ADAM in this univers. However you proceed It seems like your getting more confidant as a writer with the longer chapters and following a single prespective. It would be interesting to see where you go with this story, but it also seems like your not putting out chapters for it any more. What ever happens you should know that its not a bad story.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/9/2015
This is absolutely amazing. I have never read such an interesting fic. I love the way Shadoe and Spike interact. You are doing an amazing job with this.
Lou chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
Just caught up with this tortuous tale and it's another excellent read from your pen. Agonising .. how much suffering does Spike have to take, it's brutal. I thought Buffy had a few twinges of sympathy but it's not sticking, and this is before she dates Riley! Thankfully Giles is giving her a more mature perspective.
juggling chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
I just read this tonight. I know you write it last year but I still want to thank you. Very interesting and well written. I really like how you wrote Shadoe and Spike. Thanks .
Kathy chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
Please don't leave us hanging...What happens next?
Guest chapter 31 . 6/1/2014
Interesting story! Love the relationship between Shadow and Spike. Can't wait for more! Please UPDATE SOON! Bye!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
Please UPDATE SOON! Bye!
Through-The-Gray chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
More! This is beautiful:)
Rosalea12 chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
I love this story! Please update soon!