Reviews for College Days
46Neko-Kucing Ganteng chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
cheslock look cute ahaha:D continuee
TheShinigamiInRed chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Oh my god please please update! this story is so good
Emily Akasuna chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I love your story! I like how you write about a lot of characters making them interact, but without ever losing sight of the relationship between Cheslock and Violet! I hope you update soon!
(P.S. Sorry for my poor English)
Mattell chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I love this story so much. And Greggy's character development; love it. And the references to the arc are really cool. But I think Chessy might need a bit more love from Gregory... XD

Can't wait for chapter 7!
trin-nyaLove chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Shinigami everywhere!

I love how you're writing this Please continue!
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Love this! It has some really cute moments, and some really funny ones! Please do continue this, and great job so far!
Mattell chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Haaaa Loved this chapter. And the GregoryxCheslock. I need more of that! XD I like seeing the other prefects and their fags, too. And I love that last sentence- Greggie and his make-up. Ahh, fun! Keep up the good work!
ChiZexion chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my goodness! *squeeeee* you just made my day! I love the story so far and that little kiss was just so cute! Please keep updating, I really like how the story is going so far :3
Mattell chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Ahh, sorry this review is so late, life has been hectic. Now; fangirling...

Ohmygoshasdfjkl Love. It. And romance between Cheslock and Gregory! Ahhhh! So happy ;D And really, I should have seen the whole 'shinigami' thing coming, but it was still a nice twist (at least for me). And the Midfords. Oh, the Midfords. ;) Only thing that was not absolutelyperfect'causethat'sallyouseemtodo is the grammar but eh, no one really cares :) Great job, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Mattell chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Love the involvement of Grell and Ronald. Yes, something is most definitely up with those two XD. Again, minor spelling mistakes but nothing bad. And the character development with Gregory and Cheslock: kyaaaa! My inner fangirl (who I try very hard to hide) is coming out. Please, please update soon! I love this story!
Mattell chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ah, this made me laugh. Great job! And thank you so freaking much for writing a story with Gregory and Cheslock! I can die happy now! :3 A few little spelling mistakes here and there, but still awesome. Okay, onto chapter 2... ;D