Reviews for Sunrise to Eternity (Breaking Dawn Edward's point of view)
Yira chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
Thanks for writing this gem.
Yours is the only story that can be taken as a proper prelude to Metamorphosis by 'Riniel o Imladris'.
I hope you find it in your self to continue writing this lovely thing of beauty.
I find it hard do any constructive criticism for this story has no flaws to be worked upon.
It captivates, ensnares and after the thorough bewitching keeps you prisoner to its lore.
Its sweet, poignant as a lovely mead.
It is credit to your writing and comprehension that you can partake in doing something even Ms Meyer fears to do. That is demystifying the whole twilight cast, which by the way, you have done seamlessly, a proper segue in the saga seeing things from all seeing mind of M Cullen. I was properly annoyed with Rosalie, it exactly echoed the description Edward gave on the first few pages of midnight sun. I could gauge Jasper's peripheral concern for Bella in cause to the effect her flicked out existence could mean for his Alice. Even Esme seemed understandable in her support of Bella's choice and Carlisle credible in his reluctance to overlook Bella's conviction towards the vamp-spawn even though it went against many of his medical convictions. In a dangerous delivery, the doctor saves the mother forgoing the fetus if it hurts the mother's chances survival, because a child can be made again the mother once lost cannot.
Over all 10/10.
Sincerely enthralled,
Yira
Lillywhite1 chapter 20 . 2/19/2016
Thank you for writing this wonderfull story! You found astonishing words for Edwards thoughts, very believable and less always the same words. I had fun reading it.
May Lee chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Thank you for writing these! I really like reading them so thanks! They are just as interesting as Stephenie Meyer's versions and maybe even more...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
Well written and thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
Gah it was sooooo good I've been up almost all night readings I can't wait for the next chapter
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
well done
Edward's Shadow chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
Is this complete?
blondferretgirl chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Please update soon. Keep up the writing.
angelina chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
wow! just wow... this is just so awesome! you should also write part 2 from Edward's point of view.
debslmac chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
Loved this story. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Very good! Write fast, I'm so exited for more!
Mrs.Cullen620913 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
:) love it
Mrs.Cullen620913 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
please keep on updating :)
Mrs.Cullen620913 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
love it
pudget12 chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS!