Reviews for Hitting Rock Bottom and Other Favored Positions
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/26
So. Very. Hot! And too perfect too. :-)
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story. I love the fact that Harry treated the three of them with respect. I sure hope that Harry can eventually get it to where he can free Severus and Lucius. The sex scenes were extremely HOT. Please update again very soon I want to know what happens next.
OpenMinded-6969 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I read the contents of what this story contained...and i fell in love with it befor I ever read the disclaimer. You style of writing I love, and this type of story is one of my favorites! Please dont ever stop writing!
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh my god that was so amazing. I can't believe that this was actually written... *blushes*
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Great story. Very, very hot. It was also sweet and romantic.

Thank you.
lulubram chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, this was fabulous-you kinky little thing! I loved it.
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I loved the story.
The story was pretty intense and you write very well.
Each sex scene lights a flame. I saw perfectly the two - three - having sex!
I wanted to see their family!
Antara93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that was HAWT!
VenustusLovesJames chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
All I can do after reading this is fangirl all over the place. Itvwas a brilliant story, I loved how it developed. I was a bit weirded out at Severus joining them but it was actually really hot. Well done, brilliant work.
RomaSweet18 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Very good stories, excellent attention to details and the most important thing at all is that you have a vivid and kinky as hell imagination, u my dear was born to be a writer.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Loved it
Massacrerose chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
Killed by Fandom chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Totally adorable! I love any kind of bdsm story but this was so cute! Even though I feel bad for sevvy.
violetkitty02 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was the best story I've read in a while! Great job!