Reviews for Misunderstandings
anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I love your work. It always makes me cry. You should becom an author with original characters because I think that you are also really good at developing their personalities and feelings. Best of luck to you :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Absolutely loved it, very touching and it has a certain allure with the mysterious vibe through it the whole time. Great job! -J
One Strange Onion chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Oh, Hinata..
One Strange Onion chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Eh, Sas isn't too OOC, given how he's been in the manga lately.
Guess you kind of predicted the future with this one, eh?
Dolium-Praedonum chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
This was such a pleasure to read, their actions felt so organic and very in character.
The chain smoking rhino line made me laugh out loud.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
This was really sweet and interesting.
I honestly thought it was sasuke that wrote it, but instead it was hinata.

Anyways I enjoyed it very much and thank u for writing it.
berry5tz chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Oh, Hinata, I should have known she would have been the one!

This was a nice story. Short and sweet.

Thanks for writing!
Lady Spain chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I thought that was Sasuke's letter! Omg
Yamanvie chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Awwww! So sweet and beautiful while keeping both of them in character, the way you always do. Nosebleed!
Yamanvie chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Agh! It isn't Sasuke. It can't be, or it would have shown more, right? OMG
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
i love it! I was looking at all the lovely things you've written and this pulled me in the most. onwards!
KawaiiGaara chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Aww poor Hina-chan. But the story was great! And pervy xD Sasuke will forever and always be a pervert. But Naruto out did him in this story. Teasing that poor boy lol. It was quite entertaining!
Release Me chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I enjoyed your story very nice iead I was hopeing it was sasuke who really wrote it cuz it seemed to point that way but nope I was wrong I'm glad it was a happy ending
SwampChild91 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I am so glad that I was finally able to finish reading this story. But I do wonder will there ever be a time that Naruto finds out that it was Hinata that wrote him that letter or will it remain a mystery to Naruto forever? I also got the impression that Hinata might not have written the letter to Naruto just to express her love but that she might have been playing match maker with them. Hmm maybe that is just wishful thinking, oh well. Great story, can't wait to see what you come up with next!
chibi chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I love how you make cuteNaruto the seme of the story xd and so naturally! loved it, thanks a lot! I dont like how authors make ukeSasuke so weak, I like to think he would have more bites like yours without losing his sexyness big kisses and good job, looking forward more of your work