Reviews for A Warrior's Bond
Please don't abandon this! Tamsin needs her happy ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
sexytimes... yes! :p but looks as if you have already abandoned this story :((
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2016
Please don't abandon this! It has been over two years! Will the Valkubus ever get their happy ending?
squinn111 chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
:( what next?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
please don't abandon this! This is too good and Tamsin needs a happy ending with Bo after she beats up Emilina for what she did
carmello2045 chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
This is by far one of the best stories out there. What if there was a twist that Bo offered the succubus to Tamsin and that broke the spell?

Please update soon and take care!
gilo chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
love it! Great story line idea and absolutely love the characters and how you have developed them.

Please don't leave us hanging for much longer! I can't see how this all ends :)
Pleading Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Yes! Up the rating for the sake of what you've built on thier relationship. too much frustration and repressed desires between these two, it's scary. But keep the essence of this without making it into just any smutty read. As for giving a name to the other half of Bo, I don't know. 'The Sucubuss' sounds cool enough already. But for Tamsin to refer to her as Bo is fine too, cuz they r the same person as a whole, right? please come back to this.
2yrsLater chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Concluded my Friday with pizza, drinks, choc/vanilla swirl ice cream, arcade shooter games, and this fic. Also, did not go to mass and did not watch lost girl and instead read this fic on Sunday. You had mentioned something about typos. I don't give a crap about your typos cuz I'm entertained by this story you created and it's all I need. Thank goodness 4 your beautiful mind and please, please, please don't abandon this and update soon. :)
Alleycat101 chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
I love it so much! Waiting eagerly for another chapter.
J.FirestoneSux chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
I just found and read the first chapter of this and I'm already hooked. Thanks for writing this. I think it's more interesting than the actual show. Going to keep on reading to see where it leads to. Thanks again for making this.
radar7189 chapter 11 . 6/22/2015
Love this! Really hoping for an update at some point. Hope all is well.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
For all that is good an true in this world please finish this wonderful story! As a fellow writer I must say that I have greatly enjoyed reading this piece and was so sad seeing it unfinished. So...pretty please?
Teamtamsinftw chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
this is a great story I love that tamsin is a curse and wants to be with bo, but cant... and kenzi having powers is a great addition to the story
trigg chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Plz update this fic again i love it