Reviews for Seasons of Baby Romantica
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
Your Pre-canon Romantica is the Best of the Best of the Best fics I have ever read so far!
They doing the oblivious slow dance it was FANTASTIC!
I Love how they don't realise they heavily attracted each other and keep getting deep and keep falling. I LOVE IT!

I'm sorry I skip your AkiHiro part. I'm not sorry I skipped those though. I'm big fan of their friendship, but I could never see them more than best friend and especially see Akihiko have romantic feeling toward Hiroki. (kinda like how Takano see Yokozawa as really precious best friend but no more)

I love the crossover!
I didn't realise it was Ritsu after... after I feel odd about certain part.
I didn't read that you had mentioned it was crossover.
It was Amazing! Misaki would know the painful eyes because he see that from Usagi. (and maybe from himself too before when he look at the mirror and thought of Usagi in pre-canon).

More Romantica and their Pre-canon feeling please!
Especially from Usagi's POV!
Tentai.t chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Hey, i didn't even realize it but i guess i was the hundredth reviewer. Waggles eyebrows.
Tentai.t chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
You have the cutest author's notes. Who's Nikki-neechan?
Tentai.t chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
It's nice to have a peek at the life Onodera lived outside of masamunexritsu. Thanks for this drabble.
Tentai.t chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Anyone got a number to a good dentist?
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Mmmmmmmmmmisakiii.
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Holy lemonade! So sour, it turned my ears pink! And i'm so far beyond blushing...
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Kimchi... I put it in my oriental flavored instant noodles. Then maybe some crab. Or tofu. Or shrimp. And maybe some spring onions too. Hungry anyone? Love the fluff!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I think these drabbles are going to worth listening to my junjou sountrack... Haaaaaaay. I'm in love again.
xAlennahx chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
That last one was absolutely adorable. And yes, I like Lady Gaga, though I wouldn't call myself a huge fan.
Vita Orlando chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I'm loving these! I couldn't agree more about the romantica UST.
Ree chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Aaaaaand I love you ! xD

UH-MAZING.
You shall make the Route very very proud one day. x) Unless a certain 14 yo superhuman steals that glory from you. xD
BUT I LOVE THIS ! :D 3
Kanda Yuuki chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
... It'll be interesting if Misaki meet up with Ritsu again in Marukawa Publishing...
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
I loved tha last drabble, I wonder if they will ever talk about how they felt before being a couple? (giggles)
Iera42 chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
I'm sorry I just read this! I have this 'lazy disease' to even read anything because of a horrible writer's block ( and I have 2 stories to write DX ) btw I love it when Misaki said in his head 'No, your hands are?' XD UPDATE MORE PLEASE! XDDD