Reviews for A Wolf in Warbler's Clothing
StormPanther chapter 3 . 6/3
Great so far! Please update!
Herperson chapter 3 . 4/10
Please finish this!
FANFREAKTION chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
"Me? Well I'm the guy that just got an A on his long annoying ass history paper and is getting reward sex from my boyfriend." -Perfect Comeback!

I absolutely love Huntbastian and I really wish that you would continue this story.
KandyKorn24 chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
great story! Hope you update!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
You wil continue the story right?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
I dont know why, but the chapter doesn't load... I really what to know what happends I love Huntbastian
Blainecrisslove chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Whhaaa?
fanficfangirl13 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Please write more! This story is very interesting, and the premise is so original.
10/10

Rock on
fanficfangirl13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is great! And the title totally works, I can't wait to read more.
9/10

Rock on
Jessie05.12 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Udapte please!
Eraman chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I really like this one but one thing is confusing me. Did the Warblers or did they not take the drugs in the first place in your story?
TinkotheWolf chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Well I guess that answers my question from my last review doesn't it? Awesome chapter it had a bit of drama and things to come and a ton of fluff between Hunter and Seb. Honestly the interactions you have between them make me smile. However seems Blaine wants to try to use Seb's (possibly non-existent now) feelings for him to make him kick Hunter out. Yeah he's gonna have some fun with that eh? Hunter is NOT gonna be happy with that haha. Well done really enjoyed it can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is really good! Update soon? Pleaseeee
SHY chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
i LOVE this! you're amazing
TinkotheWolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awesome start I can't wait to see where you take this. I really like the premise cause honestly I feel like Blaine and Sam were TRYING to find something that proved the Warbler's cheated, and not just out of a sense of it being the "right thing to do." Very subtle Hunter and Seb interactions are they together at this moment or going to get together? Couldn't stop laughing at the Jeff and Seb scene I just kept thinking of Ice Age where Sid and the baby were poking each other haha!