Reviews for I Will Wait for You
summer kelley chapter 23 . 1/26
love it
summer kelley chapter 23 . 1/26
wow i didnt want it to stop! update soon p.s if no one has told you already , i dont want to be rood but its lissie not lizzie :) and felicitys dad is most definantly not named john its edward and its also not miss mannerly it miss manderly other than those fue mistakes i ador this story i alread read it like 10 times last july and i dessided to read it again and when i found out there was 2 new chapters i was like om double g LOVE YOU!
I am that Writer chapter 23 . 1/20
I liked the ending, and Ben and Felicity are seriously SO adorable together, in a cute, awkward kind of way.

felicityphoenix chapter 23 . 1/17
Another great chapter that had me wanting to burst out, "Ask her, Ben!"
Mousy chapter 23 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait to see how this story ends! Please update soon!
CreelDragonRider chapter 22 . 1/16
Sooo good plz update soon!
I am that Writer chapter 22 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this chapter! The pacing was slow but relaxing. The ending was really funny about the "little clues." I want to read what happens next! Will Elizabeth really drop a hint for Ben to ask Felicity out? Or will Felicity gather up enough nerves to do it herself? Or will Ben?

I also loved all the details you added about chores, praying before supper, and going to church. It really added to the historical era and made it seem more lifelike.

I hope you write more for this story soon. :)

felicityphoenix chapter 22 . 1/12
So glad you updated! I sure did enjoy this chapter! ALWAYS looking forward to more! :D
Jane Doe chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Please write another chapter! I love what you have written.
felicity chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
i love the storie my name is falicity too but please make her memory come back ps this is my favorait fabnficton of falicity EVER!
I am that Writer chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
This was a lovely chapter. :)

I liked it chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Great story! And PlOT! Can't wait to see more
Iamfrodobaggins chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
MOAR.
I am that Writer chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Wow! That was really good. It could use some editing, though. The sentences weren't quite grammatically correct.
felicityphoenix chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
I hope your grandma gets better soon! Its hard to focus on anything much when you have a loved one in the hospital, I know all too well about that. Take your time and be with your family, we'll be here when you get back, no hurries! 3