Reviews for Thank You For Noticing
crazylady462 chapter 1 . 7/8
Really great job :)
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I LOVED this. It was adorable - I especially loved the last two lines!
Totallytwistedwords chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Okay, so I got really bored tonight, and I was going through my ff favorites list, and came upon this one, added 3/21/13, the day you uploaded it almost 2 years ago. And it's so cute and funny! It's still a delight to read and has made its way onto my bookmark bar favorites list. Thanks for writing it!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
So adorable; I can't believe this happened. The last line was amazing
Ventorum chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I love that ending! It has just the right tone. :)
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hilarious- I loved it! Especially that last part- the valid argument of Sam's possible double homicide, and the reoccurring theme of Dean and Cas just marvelling while finding amusement in their accidental secret.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I loved this!
Gallifrey101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is fucking hilarious, omfg! XD Adorable and perfect!
QueenThyia chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like. It's funny.
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Haha! That was awesome! I laughed at the fact that they weren't even keeping their relationship a secret and yet everyone was so shocked about it. Really?! No One realized they were dating for 6 months! Ha! This was great! The ending was a bit abrupt but still was funny and YES they will get married! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is ADORABLE
Live to Daydream chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh my god I love this so much...I have read it maybe four times since I found it last night and it's perfect every time.
ippogriffin chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Okay well that was the cutest thing I've ever read
ApocalypseCat chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was brilliant! An amazingly well written one-shot and an awesome ending :)
drjamband chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hahahaha! Oh my gosh I really loved this. It was hilarious and really well-written.