Reviews for No Rest for the Wicked
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I have been checking for one almost everyday for the past two months! This fic is too good to not update!
WastelandPhantom chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Holy shit. This fic is fucking amazing! I read all five chapters in one go and words cannot express the badassness that is your fic. I love how serious this story is becoming, the tension is massive. If Borderlands was less humor and more serious, this is exactly how I imagine it would be and the way you portray my favorite characters, I feel like this is a true continuation of the campaign. The way you setup the relationships between characters shows just how much skill you have as an author. You deserve way more reviews, that's for damn sure. Don't let the lack of them get discouraging. Unfortunately, this is a small fandom compared to the others in the Games catagory. I will continue to follow this fic. Keep up the good work.
Wren C chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
O.O
NOOOoooooo! ...this is not happening Q.Q
Psycho chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
UPDATE!UPDATE SOON!
Royalewings006 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This needs more likes and reviews. While descriptions are pretty short, I think the plot has promise. It could be fleshed out, if you are interested in writing more effectively. It's definitely entertaining. Most characters are believable, despite short dialogue (and Brick as more than a meat-head makes sense). I'm liking the Lilith/Mord and Maya/Zer0 going on. My kind of pairings!

I hope it doesn't jump to any quick endings. I think you have something good going on here. Thanks for the entertainment.
the unknown chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I'm starting to reading this story and it very different from the other stories out there. I like it. ;3 Other stories are humor-based story where everyone gets along, but your story is dark and everyone at each others' throats. This creates a form tension and the cold humor of human nature. Please continue, it nice to see something different for a change. ;3
Wren C chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Mordeacai was an a-hole! but I loved it when Zer0 snapped, love that guy! I hope he make a move on Maya, she seems to like him too :D
Now I can't wait for the next chapter! The confrontation is meant to be epic.
Love the story!
Wren C chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
This is only getting better. I love the multiple POVs, but Brick's remains my favorite, I just like him and there aren't enough stories that include him. Is his hand still effed up?wouldn't he use a Health Now pack or something?

I can't wait to read more! :)
Wren C chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Brick's badassery has no limits :)) I love him. I really enjoyed reading this. Update soon!