Reviews for Eternity
JP1124 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Great story a little wierd with the whole Danny preggers thing but nonetheless a great story. Looking forward 2 reading ur other project 2 fully grasp everything
DannySamLover20 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
wow! thanks 4 the shout out! keep going!
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Wow! Keep going!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Wow, for Sam, I wouldn't blame her! I'd hate getting lost and not to admit it. At least she managed her way back to everyone without their help, just had the assistance with the map to cover the map. At least it brings more connection between every one, even for Sam. But, heck, I don't blame Sam for getting upset for Vlad's craziness for the huge place! Honestly, I think I'd stay in one place!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Awe, Megan is calling her mama! Yay! As for Sam, I'd be by her side and tell her to let it all out. So far, it's very emotional and I can see where she is coming from. :)

Yay! Honeymoon is turning out wonderfully!
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
wow! keep going!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Well, I'm glad Vlad and Sam are able to move on peacefully for their lives now. It really brought out touching moments. It treasures everything perfectly well and clears the old issues out of the way.

Yet, I wondered if Danny would get to see Vlad for one last time so he can move on as well. Perhaps, this gives a sentiment day for Sam. :) This is truly a beautiful start of the wedding day. I wonder what will be happening next now.
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Wow! Keep going!
MyAibou chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
This one is a lot harder too follow without having read your other stuff. Way too many names I don't know.
princessbinas chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I prefer straight so I skipped the other stories.

I was thinking that Danny on the alter would get 'weak knees' like he did in "Parental Bonding" and his pants phase to the ground. Cue blushing and a laughing crowd. Danny being that way is funny! Here's the scene:

Danny: (About asking Paulina to the dance) I can't, I get weak-kneed when I try to talk to cute girls.
Sam: (Angry) Oh, and you absolutely have no problem talking to me?
Danny: Uh, um..
Sam: Skip it! Go give your weak knees some exercise.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Wow...I don't blame Sam, being a part is nothing but misery. I can understand that the most, especially family and lover.
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
wow! keep going!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Interesting start. A little jarring for those of us who haven't read your previous work (18 and they already have kids, plural? Wow!) but it's easy to catch on.

Funny how you have Star getting close to Sam while Paulina and she remain at odds, when in my head canon, it's the reverse. ;)

Should be an interesting wedding!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
nice! keep going!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Sam's thoughts are very amusing and never thought things her way. Her behavior is definitely the way I expected of her and quite mature of her.

As for Paulina...typical. lol and Star, way to go! I got to love it when she's good being secretive about everything.