Reviews for Black Out
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I looooooved this so much. Your an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aww loved it! So cute, this actually made me smile
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Somehow, you've managed to mention Superman, Spiderman, and Robin Hood (which Beck plays onscreen!) - all without sounding forced or out of place. For that, I commend you.

I love the focus you put on their tiny New York apartment - how Beck referred to it as their love nest, and how he bought it as an "investment" years later. Most of all, I love how your writing managed to tug at my heartstrings with this line: "but inside that house, Beck made his happiest memories of Jade".

I know I said I'll be disappointed if you used Jade's ex-convinct ex-neighbor "Frank", and not have Beck punch him, but I'm ridiculously pleased with how you used his character to bring out Beck's generous (he let him stay) slash possessive (he didn't let him canoodle with Jade) slash easy target self (that picture!).

Points to you for taking a jab at Frank's age ("twice Beck's age") and his far from shiny hair ("you should start with quality conditioner and shampoo").

Finally, I don't know if it was intentional on your part, but the fact that Jade was filming in New Zealand reminded me of that Big Time Rush episode where they sang Worldwide, and if "yes, I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name, but don't you worry 'cause you have my heart" isn't about Beck and Jade, I don't know what is.

Wonderful read. Very good work!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great Story
boughtthedream chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I can't find the part where you just gave up. Must be nonexistent. Great use of a very very very background character. This story is really cute and yes to insecure Beck. Beck and Jade would get married in Vega. I bet Cat was upset when that happened.

Slackers get stuff done when they need to.

Favorite part:"That better be a flashlight poking my back, Marshall!"

Why are my reviews always so late?

I really like this. Great job.
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I loved it. Right now the name Frank is kinda special to me. I feel that a lot of people are much happier when they're poor or poorer. Money helps, but it brings trouble too. I'm glad they got to spend time together, even if Frank was there. I'm also happy her screenplay got adapted.
Clarity23 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I don't know your problem .. I think the story was funny
Venus Beauty chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
lol, that was so funny, good job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Calm down, it's adorable. :)
capturedinthesky chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I liked this. It was light, but not too cheesy, and it was kind of real. Loved the idea of them being all successful but still knowing where they come from. Great job!
tsttoain chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
:) I love it... and poor Beck, all that worry for nothing and a picture that he's gonna be blackmailed with forever... Anyway this is brilliant! And I love it! And somehow all great love stories seem to start in mini appartments in New York...somehow people are obssessed with them xD