Reviews for The Case of the Neglectful Fireman
Gail chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Great story beginning to end. Thank you for your hard work.
DNPLC chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
OK, started over and read all again and I just love this. I am going to go back and leave chapter details on those I missed but you weave a great plot! And that you can weave in both shows...and keep it clean which is oh so hard to do...I so loved this and hate that this is the end, even if the end is very satisfying! THANK YOU!
Skysea chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
Loved your story! S
Old English D chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
I dub thee Queen of Cliffhangers! Very nice story, enjoyable from beginning to end. Action and romance were interwoven well, and I like that there was just a bit more romance in this story than usual.
kaleen1212 chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I was surprised that none of you mentioned the significance of the ring tone on Della's phone. Park Avenue Beat is the name of the theme song for the Perry Manson television show!
murphycat chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Simply a super job. Really enjoyed that last chapter. VERY exciting. Well done.
Blythe Kearney chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Another great story. Thanks again
StartWriting chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Yes, enjoyed it. The thing is, we know it's going to end well, but you're twisting it in a way that it is exciting to see where and how it's going to end. Great story again, kaleen1212. Up to the next one!
Beverly chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Thank you for sucha great story!
Barbara Lambert chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Thank you for writing so a wonderful, nail biting story. I will be watching for the next one!
tengland2 chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Nicely done. Lucky for that little girl they were in there looking for Della. Good thing Perry knew her ring tone and that it was on loud. No one was giving up on getting them out. Seth still has a job, promotion in the works. One case burger certainly won't lose. Really enjoyed this one.
Looking forward to the next adventure for these two and their friends.
murphycat chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Very exciting chapter! The cell phones still kinda throw me. The last couple of chapters have been especially good.
StartWriting chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Great suspense. Love the 'one man wrecking crew'. As always a very good story and a good, complicated plotline. Thanks for posting.
tengland2 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Fielder still doesn't get it. Perry maybe without Della at the moment, but he's respected and well known in his field and the law loves Della. Regardless of what Andy may think of Perry, he still has to do the job. Even the fire department letting them into a burning bulding to search for her. Nicely done with everyone working together.
Barbara Lambert chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Amazing chapter! These guys are out to destroy Perry. Very excited about next chapter!