Reviews for A Bitter Frost
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 23 . 4/19
One of those concepts that’s simple in theory but hard to do justice to in practice; nice job.
The idea of Jack and Tooth having known each other when they were human is simple but brilliant- particularly when you neatly account for how that can happen when we’ve established at least an approximate figure for Jack’s age when Tooth gave a longer date during their desperate quest to compensate for the fairies’ later absence- and you certainly created an interesting picture of Tooth’s uncertainty about maintaining contact with her old life (Even if I think you could maybe have drawn out the idea of how she became ‘established’ as a Guardian in the early days).
Her conversations with Jack’s sister were particularly effective in that regard, giving her a brief moment of human contact that nevertheless also serves to highlight her anger at Jack’s apparent lack of concern for his past, giving us a nice last glimpse of her humanity before their loss prompts her to ‘dedicate’ herself to her role.
In general, your new take on the events of the movie was simple but effective, neatly recounting what we know while providing an interesting new perspective on key moments, such as Tooth’s reaction to learning about Jack’s amnesia or the other Guardians’ responses to the discovery that Tooth knew Jack when both were human.
I know it’s been a while since you updated this, but I hope you haven’t abandoned it completely; I for one would REALLY like to see what happens when Jack and Tooth have a chance to talk now that the crisis is over and Jack has the chance to ‘recognise’ Tabitha (If nothing else, it might comfort him to know that his sister saw him after his ‘death’)…
Please continue... I really want to see the part when Jack finds out about his past and his feelings for the tooth fairy...your story is really good!
Pleaseeee keep it upppppp at least write about jack finding out about the relationship about tabita and the tooth fairy
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
When r you going to write again? I'm literally dying for it. You're fanfiction story is the best story I have ever read in years. Seriously, I'm not kidding when I say I want this to be in the movies-it's like that fun and great. Keep writing plz
Gods Warrior Pri chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Plz plz plz update a chapter on Tooth telling him she s Tabitha pppppllllllzzzzzzz! Update ASAP! :D It was awesome!
Imbored321 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Update please ! This is the best stroy i have read ! I would love to read more ! Especially about Jack Frost and tooth fairy or jack and tabitha ! More please !
Guest chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
OMG! This is soooooo awesomeeee! You are such a great writer!
CatnipFrost chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
more Rainbow Snowcone please! i can't wait for the next chapter! hope you update soon! :3
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
I love your story! Please continue, I want to know what's going to happen betten Jack and Tooth :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Honest to god I think you should write a new story where jack and tooth grow up together and the don't become guardians and the don't die and this story focuses on their life together starting from the beginning when they meet. I have not encountered a story like that you would be the first to write one and you certainly have the skill to do so ...think about it
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Update update UPDATE PLEASE !
Dracorex16 chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
This story is one of THE BEST STORYS I have ever read! Good writing on your part everything was really good.
FireCrystal1092 chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
Very beautiful please continue I would love see some more of Jack and Tooth
Nagisa Okazaki the II chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
Love the chapter! The wait was worth it and may I say I like how you included everything what the tooth fairy would see like if you we're looking in her eyes. :)
Toothandjackluv chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I feel so bad for tooth...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »