Reviews for We have lost a lot
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
This was beautiful. Just the little spelling mistakes but that doesnt matter, it's still a beautiful piece of writing.
jessbesublime chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Jesus Christ this is good
Lightening sparks chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
This is really good... You are an amazing writer...
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This is truly and amazing story, you really are very good at writing.
You described everything well and captured Tony's feelings

Yay! The Avengers are coming...

allisvanity chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
This was fraking awesome. I cried; I laughed, etc.
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
No Tony don't run away! Your teammates are just trying to help you. :( God, I hope the truth about his imprisonement comes out soon, so hos teammates understand WHY Tony is behaving like he is, and so they can help him better. I also keep remembering RDJ's movie of when he was playing a drug addict, and it's so sad seeing Tony go through the same thing. :(
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh god, poor Tony! I have to admire how Toma has decided to torture Tony, because in the end Tony is waitong for the drug, and would probably beg for it if Toma didn't arrive for a long while. But now his team has found him, hopefully, and I eally hope they can help Tony become clean again. :(
420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story, you wrote addiction and the feelings it creates very well. Keep up the great work.
JustAnotherTeenFangirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I think this may be my favorite fic I've ever read, now... I absolutely loved it! 'Cept now I'm practically crying... Oh well :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
another well-written story! keep it up.
bobcorby chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Really loved this - thank you for sharing it :)
Seishirou chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This is an incredible piece of work, I love it!
Amazing stuff, you depicted Tony's mindset and everything in an incredibly thorough and deep way.

Thank you so much for finishing the story! (o_o)!
Lilywonders chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh my gosh. This is amazing. I would love it if you would continue.
Leo of Nohr chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Please keep updating this, it's really good though it seems to be going in a similar direction that all your fanfictions go.
Leo of Nohr chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This is just so, so amazing.