Reviews for Return to JAG World
Spin chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
oh my god... what a flash from the past stef... we were such oddballs and i can't think of a time in my life where i was happier to be one... lol... i think i read all your stories today in procrastination... woot to stef!
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
great story.
HarmsMarine chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This was funny,I liked it. I am a large fan of the X-Files too, so I was psyched when it was mentioned. Keep up the good work on your fics!
ScullySayer chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
This was really good :D:D I really liked! The freaky thing about this was that you seemed to be describing me exactly...not a complete JAG fan (but interest is there!)...completely devoted X Files fanatic...I would totally say those things to Scully...I'm tall and blonde...what the hell?

But this story is really really good! I love it! Keep up the good work!
Lori chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Cool story! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lixta chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
lotsa fun! more, please.
Scribe chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Err... sorry... the first story was titled JAG World. The actual name for it though is the How To Hook Up... one. I hope you enjoy this short fic and don't diss it too much if you don't like it.
beegirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Haha..if I hadn't been in the library, I would have died laughing! This is hilariously good stuff. I finally found the first story (Titled JAG World, not How to hook...never mind) and loved it. You guys (Scribe adn Spin) Rock. I can't wait for more! Just make Bud better and you've got a fan for life!
elaine chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
i love JAG and all but you must be obsessed...that was so rejected.
Aishi-Cc chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
keke. My Little sis Amanda got me watching JAG. It is one of the best shows on TV. keke. Plese telol me when this is updated.