Reviews for Dancing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was beautifully written and I was hooked from the first word. I loved this an I hope there will be more to come :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
There isn't many (good) fanfictions out there using the older Holmes and Watson or in Arthur Conan Doyle's style.
And I must say, you story was very well written. I can imagine ACD's characters to behave in this way.
Great job! Keep writing!
Missy the Least chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I have said this before, and I say it again; anyone who writes for this portion of the Holmes fandom has a very hard row to hoe. The good journeyman writer must beware of not only anachronisisms, but must use an older, more formal language that most people under the age of 40 have never heard used in their lives.

You have mastered the demands of the art form. Every word was well chosen - every comma well placed.

More, the chracters of Holmes and Watson (as played by RDJ & JL) were dead-on.

Even better, the sex was perfectly done, neither "insert rod A into slot B" nor an endless list of over-the-top descriptions. You painted the picture impressionist-style, with just enough description to let us know what is going on (and beautifully) but not so much to be crude or take the poetry out of the act.

To use the current vernacular: this piece ROCKED!

Thank you.

Missy
si chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
wonderfully raw, heart-wrenching and very well written
Faerie Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Very beautifully written. It was lovely and in-character and emotional. The end was quite sad but appropriate. I loved this.