Reviews for Few Notches Lower
abiecat chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love it! Really sweet story! You did an amazing job of putting all those prompts into the story and still making it flow perfectly!
the blue of berries chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I don't know if you intended this but the line "All they're doing is eating cold pizza..." strangely reminded me of the one in "Falling for you" by R5- "You like your pizza cold/I think that's hot"
... nice coincidence!

Oh and I loved the duct tape line! Yay for duct tape .

I really liked it, as always! And for prompts, I'd like to request 'duct tape' :)
maddiegirl56 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Cute!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wait, how did you even...- ? Never mind.

I like this idea, it's cute, not too over dramatic, just pure fluffiness. Changing things a little bit, I love it.
I also like how with every action, every movement, he thinks about the fact that the hang-out isn't a date, like, he's trying so hard to convince himself. That Austin is just soo adorable.

It was just sooo cute, like, I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. The "dates", his reaction to the magazine incident, his confession to her, just everything.

Do I need to start talking about the ending?
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwww that is so adorable and sweet how every little moment that it is just Austin and Ally together doing the simplest things makes Austin wish it was a date. They kind of were cause it means Austin and Ally spending time together alone while not working on a song. Thank you Cheetah Beat for printing that quiz
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
oh my god that was so fluffy and adorable! great job as usual! you should try doing a multi chapter story. i would definitely read it!

next prompt: butterflies and chocolate eggs

ah, i love spring. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Very cute. I love to read about love-struck Austin.
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Yay! Keep up the sweet thing, all right? Perfectly amazing.
I know you can't make them completely as they are in the show, but I'm finding Ally's a little more awkward, Austin is a little more random, and their moods and the way they act is a little more varied throughout each episode. Um...I'm saying that the show is more like that, and the fanfics aren't. If you get what I mean. But I'm definitely not saying that your fics aren't totally amazing, and it's almost impossible to not make them a little OOC, just a suggestion...
Oh, prompts! Um...stargazing in pajamas. Yay! I love stargazing in pajamas! Let's see how you do with that!
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Cute
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
N'awwww I just love these two :-) x x

*HannaH*
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Another fab one shot !

Prompts: facebook relationship status & studying
Ashlee chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Omgomgomg this was just too cute!(: pleasee write more!
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my god. TOO MUCH CUTENESS! :)
vallerinagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wonderful one-shot again!:)
Auslly Raura chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OMG! This is 100% absolutly PERFECT!