Reviews for Shock Value
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Awesome-sauce
kristengogal chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
This is officially my favorite story
LenyRehim chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
Lo lei en menos de 3 horas y te dire que es Magnifico, una montaƱa rusa de emociones
Te felicito gran trabajo
Maniihilfiger chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Littttttteshaaa
Knasher chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
Ur an amazing writer I couldn't stop reading until the end. I love this story u should write more jori fanfics ur awesome at it. At one point u made tears of happiness come my eyes. Such a lovely and loving story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I'm reviewing to a.) Give you 500 views and to b.) Tell you what an amazing job you did. This story was amaze balls
Jorinsanity chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
might be my favorite intro chapter to a fanfic EVER
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Constructive criticism time. You're a really good writer, and this is a great story. You do have a bit of a problem with correct capitalization, your use of punctuation, and where you end some sentences. They're just some minor technique issues that, at least according to all the English teachers I've had, will make you a better writer.
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
This one was an emotional roller coaster lol. I love it.
angelfire46 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
That was a really good story and well written story it even cause me to feel a little bit of emotions which is very rare for me I was afraid at first it would have it would have and rising action or a true climax but it did and I was pleasantly surprised keep up the good work and it turns out this is the second story I have read by you today and it wasn't even on purpose I just happened to like both of your stories sorry I didn't leave a review on the other one but keep up the writing
Elimere chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Aw, I just have to say that was a unique ending. Very fitting. Lovely.
What a rollercoaster ride of a story! So many twists and turns. When they first got together it was a bit like they were in this honeymoon period. You could just feel it was so wonderful, everything was so good. Too good. You could almost feel the tension pull tight as something was about to go wrong.
One thing I was a little sad about. When Jade pushed Tori away because of the baby I really expected Tori to push back. I kind of think she should have. After their conversation about Tori not running away, no matter what Jade did... as far as Tori knew, it could have been a test. But then, Tori is only human, she's not perfect. Just my two cents.
Really good. Could do with a bit of editing, but nothing in particular stood out (apart from that one point that I can't remember what any more) as being too bad.
Elimere chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Yumm... flirty fluffy goodness.
I thought I'd take a moment to just point out how much I like this chapter. I love that Jade is terrified and instead of being in denial, she's turning to Tori for comfort. What's really fascinating is the discussion about what Tori can do to help her. This really strikes a cord with me, because I don 't see that very often. It's a really good way to play it out and in general a wonderful way to develop a relationship. I also noticed a similarity with myself and Jade. I'm normally a very stand-offish person. I don't hug or kiss. I'm reserved and I keep myself to myself, even with family. However, I actually love to be touched. I'm not talking about smut here so mind out of the gutter. There's something about skins contact that is extremely personal and private. What Jade said about holding hands.. just small things. To most people it's small, but for someone like myself- though I 'm actually making a point about Jade, small touches are huge. Given the right person, the smallest touches are the ones that are the most important. More important, even, than sex.
Anyway, just a different point of view that may help see Jade.
It's so good.
Elimere chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Gotta put this nasty bit her coz there's no way I'm gonna remember it later.
All the "Tori like the way Jade seemed to..." and stuff that makes it feel like they're reading each others minds needs editing. I'll be blunt: it's first paragraph stuff. I know exactly why it's done and I do it myself and I hate it. It's basically the writer saying I need to convey this but my brain is moving too fast to think so I'll just stick the basics here until I can edit it out later. Except it hasn't been. I know that's a bit harsh, but it's only because it is so good and this but just stood out like a sore thumb. To me anyway.
I'm sure you're already aware of it anyway.
Elimere chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Usually I wait until I've read all, but I took this as a one-shot so I'm reviewing it as such!
Ha! Very cool. Saw it coming, waited for it with trepidation and was not disappointed. Delicious! As a one-shot it's cute short and very funny.
When I reached the end I was like, aww, I wanted there to be more. The I see 20. Thank you
Gonna read the rest now.