Reviews for The Acedemics of Blue
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
exploded sugar chickens?
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
...the one over on tenth gives me free shakes when I buzz the play area.

Oh, man, that is just so much *squee*. And Tim is such a woobie. *nods* I can just see him playing Robin-in-the-middle with Batgirl and then going to get a (boring) vanilla shake, while Cass tries to get them to mix strawberry and chocolate together to get Neopolitan. :)
Luc Star chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
great story... love the interactions... loved the talk... hehe.. please write more.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Tim and Cass are so awesome together. Love it.
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Aww! I like it! Very sweet bonding moment. It seems to me that these two are more bro and sis than anything else. Very cool story. :)
Not what you came for chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
This was great! Write more or I'll cut off your nose and use it as some type of household tool...
Igor the Great chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
A great bonding story. Reminds us that these heroes have a human side and that tey care about each other.
slipstream chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Yes! There are other people out there who wish to expand the Tim/Cass relationship! They're great together. You're handling of Cass's budding dialog is superp, able to say so much with so little words. "Steph get head out of butt." How true. And the touches like "macaroni" just add to her innocence with the world. Good job.
E Kelly chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Awww! That was adorable. You have such a great grasp of the characters and such a cute and funny style, really charming.