Reviews for Tiny Smiles
Niko8 chapter 7 . 6/19
you left us... :-(
bandeapix chapter 7 . 1/25
This story is great. Don't be too harsh to yourself. Hope you'll update soon. This story is original.
Daddygal17 chapter 7 . 1/23
I am so excited to read and I am so happy you posted can't wait...
MAROON STYLO chapter 7 . 1/23
I am so so happy your back, I thought you'd never come back to this story! I know this story is different and in a since darker but I dont care it a great story, and you should continue and weather you want to spend all your time on details or not I don't care if love to read all your upcoming chapters all the same. Love you hope to see you again! 3333
Sapphire1969 chapter 7 . 1/23
I thought I was hallucinating when I got the update notice! This is a great story. I rarely review but I follow/favorite a lot & this story is what got me hooked on fanfic - seriously love Remy & ororo
Yes please, much more timely! Don't worry so much about things being perfect. Its a great story and you should follow you instincts. Just one request, what up with the name thing? Is she Ororo or Reine, because it seems she was born Ororo Monroe but used the alias Reine as a teen, why?
Reb chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Please continue this story, it's so good!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Amazing! Please don't stop
Sapphire1969 chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Knock knock knock

I love ororo & remy! Will there be an update?
Darlin chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Well, Logan is one freaking S.O.B. in this story and I'll be honest the last few chapters were hard for me to read because of that. But I'm over that now and am quite curious to see what happens when Remy finally confronts Ororo. Personally I'd slap the heck out of him at first although I do love the rouge. Any plans to update any time soon?
ScaryAnne chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Please please update... i love it
Niko8 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
very capturing story! hope you update soon!
MAROON STYLO chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Aw, super glad you put in what happened/happens to Ororo after she gave birth. I was wondering why she seemed so ashamed about her past, a past I have yet to see completely. And seeing Logan bouncing back and fourth between her and Remy is quite interesting and entertaining. I can't wait to read more about Ororo's past up to the present, if you are going to continue with her tail of her mother's boyfriend, to her boyfriend (I'm thinking), to her ex husband.
Update whenever you feel.
skullboy1994 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I've been looking forward to this update for a while. I love the back story for the two you created here. That's gotta suck finding out you ruined a girls life. I have a feeling the daughters gonna pop over for a visit, but that's just my speculation. I really enjoyed this chapter the perverseness of Logan with him playing them both is a real good look at how corrupt he is. And all 'Ro wants is to protect her daughter. Looking forward to the next one
Jenna chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I love this story so much! its great to see Remy being the responsible one in this situation. Thanks for the update.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »