Reviews for Breakdown
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. I feel bad for the Reede guy. He lost everything in one day. :( But I'm still for Ron and Hermione, all the way. Caseyandra
Rosekeet chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
*snivel* Short, sweet, and mushy. Just like I like 'em! Loved it!
Adnap Nottap chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Awww! That was great! Something tells me that in real life, Hermione wouldn't give up on a boy friend that easily, even if Ron did tell her he loved her. But will of imagination works. I can believe that she would do that and I can believe that she wouldn't. And if I believe that she would, this story is very cute and sweet. I love the scene with the swing because I could just imagine it so well. Anyway, I loved the story. Nice job :)

Addy
tootrickyforyou chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
That is SOOO good! Awww...I love R/H!
Chaser-Chick chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I really liked this story!

You had me worried in the beginning with the letter and all. I thought that Hermione might already have been married or something. Boy did I breathe a sigh of relief when I found out that there was still time for Ron to get his rear in gear and tell her already. I also really liked the part with Ron trying to deny his feeling for Hermiuone and just live an ordinary life rather than own up to the fact that he loves Hermione. Wonderfully written by the way!

Loved this story! Expect it to be on my favorites list soon! R/H FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER...!

Chaser-Chick
Katzztar chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
that was sooooooooo sweet!
Tikal1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Wonderful! The sad thing is, I could see it happening. Hermione and Ron both ignoring their feelings forever, until it's too late. Well, I'm glad it wasn't to late in this fic. Good job!