Reviews for Midnight Blues
turtlepig chapter 14 . 7/1
too much Hermione not enough Ron hurrdurr
carwash36 chapter 1 . 6/20
God, this is awesome. Merc Harry and Ron!
1989 chapter 17 . 4/30
Allright, it's been long enough now, get back to it. This is one of the few fics I have enjoyed in a looooong time, and I can't reread it four times. Update pleeeeeeaase.
Cole Pascal chapter 1 . 4/20
I would be down with them being megahipsters from childhood. It's people who become hipsters in their twenties because it's a cool 'scene' that annoy the shit out of me.

I hate the oedipal reference you added, it's the reason I don't write canon romances.
RawrNOTWrawr chapter 17 . 2/19
This is the best story I have read in a long while. Please continue updating.
Lunar-Chakra chapter 1 . 1/28
I finally understand why i love this story so much, it is entertaining. Not a funny story, but there are funny parts, not an action story but there is action, not a witty story, but there is plenty of wit in the story. This is one of the few truly entertaining stories on this site. Every chapter offers something, and the plot develops at a nice constant rate, with splashes of laughs references and it's own unique brand of Ron humor.
FN-21NineNine chapter 17 . 1/3
I love this story. I need it back in my life. Please update soon :). You are absolutely fantastic at writing and I use this fanfic as a standard by which I judge other fanfiction.
s-david-m chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
This is a great story. Plenty of humour, mystery, fun and action. No typos that I've noticed, and it's well written, so kudos.

Obviously Harry and Ron have been through some dark times judging by their personalities, but it should be a fun ride bringing them back to 'respectable' people in Hermione's eyes. Or not. Either would be fun. It's noble that they try to shield her from their darkness. Too bad she's going to be obliviated.

The perspective change in this chapter is interesting, since your readers are no doubt interested in all members of the trio. I almost expected you to have Hermione admit that at least Harry was a good kisser. She seemed to get into the roleplay a little at the are hints of a Hermione crush in the past. Some interesting musings on Harry's part afterwards too; he's a broken man that seems to have given up on hope for a real future.

The Tracy byplay is interesting, and you have Gabrielle in the wings too (though I doubt he'd go after her, to protect her from himself). You're doing a good job keeping pairings open, except Ron and Astoria - where did that come from?

I have to admit that Harry not taking up Narcissa on her offer doesn't seem in character though. He's a self admitted selfish bastard, who was apparently sexually frustrated long before visiting her, so why wouldn't he? At this point, Harry himself comes off as little too asexual, like he views Tracy, just so you can put off the shippers. In his line of work, I think he'd be a bit more of man-whore. The Draco/Harry interactions were great though.

If I had any complaints, it's that some aspects are either a smidge unrealistic or convoluted. For instance, pseudo-adopting Lauren. How could that possibly be legal, and how does that murder tie case in with anything happening now? It's like they've given up trying to find her parents or what blood mages want to take Lauren, and why. How it all connects seems like it might be a little convoluted, but I'd like to find out!

Paltry nitpicks in an otherwise great story, so I hope you update soon!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Cool start. I was really wary of the story's start since your Harry seems so different from canon. But if you squint and consider how life just continues to screw him over like it did the previous 17 years before Hogwarts, then I can totally see him become slightly deranged post-goblins.

And Hermione would need be a Mary sue even if she could cook. She's too naive a d trusting in some ways, and too thoughtlessly bossy.
hitori.no.boku chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
Brilliantly done.
Dagor16 chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Have been following the story for over a year and I am loving every second of it. It is cracky without beeing crack and a good read that is both cool,smart and hilarious. Keep up the good work!
KiShang chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Oh yeah. Was wondering 'bout this. Where's the Dramoine bit? (snicker) I was so looking forward to reading that.
KiShang chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Nice chapter. Was definitely worth the wait. I smell a rat amongst the upper circles though. Shephard, maybe. Or Boris?
kitiem3000 chapter 17 . 9/5/2015
This is pretty awesome.
Krulla Chief chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I wonder if they bring them the girl, if it will wipe away the debt.