Reviews for Midnight Blues
pucflek chapter 10 . 4/6
This is so fucking awesome
Random number generator chapter 10 . 4/4
My first thought was polyjuice and I am surprised that Harry believed that she is truly Hannah. And solely AN is not enough to convince me.

I like how boss fight was handled here.

Unfortunately I am not willing to start reading yet another WIP.
adrian11 chapter 10 . 4/2
WHAT MOST CAUGHT ME ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, AS STRANGE AS IT SOUNDS, WAS ACTUALLY (Oops, I hate when that happens but I'm too lazy to rewrite it) that he said "unbe-fking-lievable" instead of "un-f**king-believable". I think I like the first one better.
Siree Koolen Wijkstra chapter 1 . 4/2
Once more a cool chapter. I really like this Harry. Just wanted you to know you are now officially on my 'to check for updates' list.
pkp033 chapter 10 . 4/2
Oh shit! Great ending to that chapter. Looking forward to this Chamberlaine character.
capctr chapter 10 . 4/1
I really have hard time getting over the quality of your writing, as it barely resembles anything as typically amateurish as 99.999% of fanfiction. Just. Wow.
xavierp chapter 10 . 4/1
Great chapter. Again. I am really enjoying this story, it is much better than the actual epilogue. As Cracked (dot com) has pointed out, after being a hero and killing Vodie, he became a middle manager for the Ministry of Magic. Which sounds like Hell to me.

And despite you doing a canon compliant story (damn your eyes) I have read Babylon Unbound and love it.
I really didn't like the way Harry gave up the Spear. After all this crap it seems like a convienient way to drive the plot forward.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 10 . 4/1
well shit, Harry is going to have to kill a traitor bitch aint he? poor guy. poor, poor man. and ron has to go and be all clever like, (good on him) but leaving HIM to be left to deal with everyone that is CRAZY and all.

I have to say Air spells are surprisingly FIT him, and it is AWESOME.

anyway, revenge harry killing people and unleashing the hollows on people should be fun, seriously master of death needs to make a come back here to mass murder things.
yes Harry just shooting the guy was HILARIOUS... poor delusional fellow...
thomaseliot chapter 10 . 4/1
Great fic! Very exciting. I guessed it was Hannah too, I'm glad I was right. Not sure who Chamberlaine is...is it someone we know? So curious! I have one grammar nitpick, if I may…you're using 'whom' a lot where 'who' is correct. Props for not ignoring 'whom' like the bulk of English speakers, but poor 'who' has it's place too. If you want to see it explained in a hilarious and informative way, google 'the oatmeal whom' and click the first link. Anyway. Grammar's all I'm really good for, where as you can obviously do, like, plots and character development and things. So thanks for writing! Please update soon! :-D
Oh I am Slain chapter 10 . 4/1
Seriously, this is so much fun to read. Thanks!
jonh73 chapter 10 . 3/31
Holy shit! Didn't expect any of that. Great update. Looking forward to more.
Yamamato chapter 1 . 3/16
Its good to read another excellent fic that's set in first person. The Harry you've written comes off excellent, the writing is full of the character's voice and snarking- which is often the best way to enhance a story set in first person.

I'm not much good at giving feedback scene by scene- so other than that I'm going to say that this first chapter was very nice. The banter between Ron and Harry is first-rate, and for some reason I really want to see a flashback about the Succubus.
pkp033 chapter 9 . 3/10
I figured Harry was a blood mage, and it's no surprise that Ron doesn't know.

Also, Harry's cellmate is based off Cohle from true Detective right? His Locked Room monologue was excellent!
pkp033 chapter 3 . 3/10