Reviews for Midnight Blues
Dagor16 chapter 17 . 11/28
Have been following the story for over a year and I am loving every second of it. It is cracky without beeing crack and a good read that is both cool,smart and hilarious. Keep up the good work!
KiShang chapter 14 . 10/15
Oh yeah. Was wondering 'bout this. Where's the Dramoine bit? (snicker) I was so looking forward to reading that.
KiShang chapter 17 . 10/15
Nice chapter. Was definitely worth the wait. I smell a rat amongst the upper circles though. Shephard, maybe. Or Boris?
kitiem3000 chapter 17 . 9/5
This is pretty awesome.
Krulla Chief chapter 4 . 8/10
I wonder if they bring them the girl, if it will wipe away the debt.
sdphantom10 chapter 17 . 8/3
Its a great rest between chapters considering the tail spin we were in last chapter, I love moments of somewhat normality in the characters lives where otherwise theyre doing something extrodinary. Like Thor cooking at a barbecue, the sheer pedestrian activity shared between freakin agents in this chapter is enough to stand next to a daring rescue/escape.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 17 . 7/26
More diffrent people's perspective.l. All of them are so entertaining.. And I love the absurdity of other things no with the wizard culture...considering its probabbly older than any current muggle government... And the far longer life spans... dumbledore was ALAIVE and in relieve adulthood for both world wars last time I checked...and fighting fit stays for longer... That good talk with the guy And realizations he's a pure blood... Heh.
And Rons own perspective and Harry messing with Ron for comments and making him think about third degree kissing... Heh.
notyou chapter 17 . 7/26
Thanks for the fic! Great job!
K-Marie-M chapter 17 . 7/26
I live this story! What a great chapter!
HaywireEagle chapter 17 . 7/25
Still feel a bit miffed about Harry's eye. Loved seeing that this fic was updated. It is a good story.

Harry's a big enough knob at the moment. He doesn't need an eyepatch for that kind of cred. No Plisken, Fury, or Naked Snake glory for him.
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 7/25
Not really a fan. Seems like Harry still let's people walk all over him.
Alasoi chapter 17 . 7/25
Fucking cliffhangers m8.

For real though, good job, I like this story. I think Harry is being a bit stupid about the magical eye though, I imagine depth perception is pretty important. Maybe a magical eyepatch? Or cover the magical eye with an eyepatch?
Mymalkshakes chapter 17 . 7/25
Really enjoyed the different perspectives, Hermione's especially was very interesting. Even without the usual humour your writing was still excellent and captivating. Hopefully the next chapter is out soon :)

tabitoo chapter 17 . 7/25
Great chapter.
Random number generator chapter 17 . 7/25
"that's probably all you're going to get" a pity.

I may be confused but it seems to Harry failed to reverse stunner what seems really stupid.