Reviews for Man vs Beast
THIS IS FASCINATING!
major wallace chapter 8 . 3/4
nice
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/3
Please please update I really love your story. The way you made harry look so manly and confident has me enthralled.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3
Please please please update. I really loved your story I can't wait to read more. Please think of your readers. Please update fast I beg this of you.
ChainzOfThePast chapter 8 . 2/1
Honestly, one of my favorites HPxHG fanfics and I've read alot. Been waiting for an update so im glad anout this one, keep up the wonderful work!
DarkLadyMichi chapter 8 . 1/28
Intense Harry is good Harry. Can't wait to see how Clare reacts when she sees that it her to pushed Hermione and Harry together. That'd be fun. However I thought clare had a boyfriend or was that Bridget who was dating the quidditch captain?
hhrforever chapter 8 . 1/18
Wow that was amazing. I am so glad I found this fic. I can't wait to read more. I liked the proposal with the ring he gave her for Christmas. I love the dragon concept.
meldz chapter 8 . 1/15
this is just WOW.
love a very assertive Harry.
being a dragon is unique. hope that the potion will last forever.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 8 . 1/14
Saucy and fun to read can't wait for the next installment. Hoping to see what will occur the morning after this has occurred...
Beyondthesea16 chapter 8 . 1/13
yea a nice update, finally harry has put hermione in his bed and let her know how he truly feels and she let him know how she feels, now they both need to have a day of sex, waiting for more
michelle.arevalo.378 chapter 8 . 1/13
Thank you for updating!
MartinDeShade chapter 8 . 1/13
I didn't think this was going to be as good as it is, by reading the description but wow it certainly has some impact.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 1/12