Reviews for Man vs Beast
BlackStar72 chapter 4 . 8/24
moi j'ai une semaine de pré-rentré le 5 et commence le 12
Is this the end? Because I guess it could work if you think about it. But feel free to update if you weren't finished.
GiselaWV chapter 9 . 5/29
Love love LOVE it! It's like it was written for me, haha. I really hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to read more!
canadianat22 chapter 9 . 5/9
Chapter! Lol please please please post a new chapter
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 9 . 3/12
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 3/11
Interesting... If I read the description correctly. Harry beats Moldy and then... What you know? He becomes little more than a raving mad lunatic that fully intends to rape Hermoine? Well if that's how you want to write it I guess it's your fanfic.

I swear is starting to get... weird.
Kichou chapter 9 . 2/25
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
Thunderlee chapter 9 . 2/10
Please finish please!
lala chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
NOOOO! Please update! It's getting to the really good part! GAHHH! CLIFFHANGERS! I need more! ASFDGHFH!

Seriously though, I hope you come back and continue this story. There's not much Harry/mate!Hermione stories out there. Certainly not ones that are as well written as this. Only those bond ones which is not what I'm looking for. There's a lot of good stories in the Dramione section with the veela!Draco ones but besides yours, I couldn't find anything else in the Harmony section. Boo!
666Spektor chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Come on! Don't stop now!
Please update! I really like this story!
NeverEverForget chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
where you disappeared at? I'm so glad I was able to found this story again, I remember reading it in early 2014 but then lost it somehow, and so glad that I was able to read some new chapters but now really WHERE ARE YOU? come back and give us some XP
thumbelina.rocks chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
OhmyGod...please more soon. That is all.
renata regina chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
get it, Hermione! ugh, why is aggressive Harry so hot? you have ruined me for sweet, fluffy harmony forever!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 9 . 8/31/2015