Reviews for Man vs Beast
reptilegirl chapter 9 . 7/4
Noooooo I wanna read more update pleaseeeeeeeee
Viola chapter 9 . 6/28
I love your story. It's been a long time since I've read it but I finally managed to find it again! I would very much like for you to continue it. Although it's up to you. Lol. If you do please have Harry and Hermione adopt little Stanley! He is just too cute of a character! He can be the big brother of the future babies!
ahhrreader chapter 9 . 6/24
This is so good. Please write more.
Abrom chapter 1 . 5/3
I miss this story! Wishing for a complete on a favored tale!

Cheers!
kotaichi6 chapter 9 . 3/16
Please continue! This is a great story
Can't wait for the next chapter!
I love this fic! So original wo well written!
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
i can definitely see the last chapter being the end of the fic- it fits perfectly. however! i hope it is not because this fic was just too enthralling and clever and fascinating (and hot!) to read. i see the last time you updated but a girl can have lots and lots of hope!
hp98jo chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Really this is one of the best h/hr fic I've ever read.I love it.
BlackStar72 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
moi j'ai une semaine de pré-rentré le 5 et commence le 12
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
Is this the end? Because I guess it could work if you think about it. But feel free to update if you weren't finished.
GiselaWV chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Love love LOVE it! It's like it was written for me, haha. I really hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to read more!
canadianat22 chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Chapter! Lol please please please post a new chapter
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Interesting... If I read the description correctly. Harry beats Moldy and then... What you know? He becomes little more than a raving mad lunatic that fully intends to rape Hermoine? Well if that's how you want to write it I guess it's your fanfic.

I swear is starting to get... weird.
Kichou chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.