Reviews for you cant leave
guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
Jacob should find her climbing out of the window and please update soon
danib819 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
i think she should stay and just walk back like the thought didnt cross her mind.
smh chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This is Troll fic i'm now 100% sure.
smh chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What is it with teen Edward fangirls and making Jake a rapist, its incredibly childish. When you get older you'll look back on this and think wtf was i doing.
I hope this is a troll fic.
SophieAngel69 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
There is such a thing as someone forming an emotional attatchment to their captor, it is known as stockhold syndrome and is not that early onset. This story can work if you make it more drawn out and don't rush it.
Also, the number one rule of writing, also my pet peave, a new line for every speaker. Your story is amaturistic and if you can improve yor writing skills a bit it could be quite interesting.
I am not trying to insult you, I am merely being honest and giving constructive critisism. I apologise if you take offense.
Delenaluver chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
love it, update soon! Jacob should find her.
milkecake chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Wow That was good! Jacob has changed a lot in this!
Where's billy? won't he be in the house and see bella naked?
kk1999 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
interesting start. will be waiting for more
Charlie-Rain chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
love it
milkecake chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
LOVE IT! I hope jacob is not always like this, and I hope he changes soon in the story!
That was a great start, please update soon! Can't wait for another chapter!
PackPrincess123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Please remove this from the Bella/Jacob category/pairing as it is clearly not a J/B fic. I can tell by your name that you are Team Edward. I as a matter of fact am Team Jacob and I found that hurtful since I love Jacob and hate him being the bad guy, I sure you wouldn't like it if the abuser was Edward.

I respect you are Team Edward and even though he is not my favourite character, I do like him.

Anyway, going back to my previous point, put the story under Edward/Bella or just Bella to confirm to Jacob fans that this story may offend them.
I am not trying to be hurtful, just giving you advice.

Thank You.