Reviews for Blood Ties
StarElsie chapter 1 . 3/3
YAY! Misaki and Fushimi are married! Please write a chapter on their honeymoon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was probably one of the greatest oneshots I ever read. Everything about Fushimi and Misaki was beautiful! It had a good dose of drama, and i like the ending!
666random4life chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
ha I like the ending :)
qqsha chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was really cute. And Saruhiko's move at the end was perfect. I hope they do indeed have a good honeymoon.
Tatsukichi2010 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
It's really a cute story!
Love the ending! XD
Rena251 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
*claps* Wonderful! Beautiful! One of the most entertaining fics of K I've read -I've read a lot, mind you- and going straight to my favourites! I have to say..I practically conquered the K archive and read all the 'interesting' looking stories and only finding a handful of them worth reading, this included! Keep up the wonderful job *smiles*
Hii chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I really like it. It made my day you know (I was fangirling in the end, quietly.). I was tsking, mocking and blaming Saru mentally in my head on why on earth can't he reveal his feelings for Misaki. A stalker who can't reveal his love(read: obsession) to the guy he's stalking to. Way to go Saru,way to go (obvious sarcasm.) I was giggling a bit on how Misaki can be so cute around strangers. He should that often. /shot/. I really hate that old man who dared to call himself a 'god amongst the filthy mortals.' I was like, with that damn attitude of yours, and your delusional statements, I bet you're filthier than them. Oh wait, scratch that, you're the FILTHIEST fool of them all. No wonder we hate you and your daughter left you. I'm proud of you, Misaki Oka-san!

Getting to my point, I think you've written well what is it to be like in a prestige families where arrange marriages do really exsist and occur. Also on how manipulative and dirty the old man,which(I think) sometimes happen in real life. Especially if it is fueled by power and greed for own personal desires & money and you're from an elite family that is on the brink of bankruptcy. And you're also an heir and only child, which most likely you're going to be manipulated. Ah, I hate people who are manipulative and evil.

Also, I like Saru's twisted and wicked sense of humor and how he played the hero line,which is very ironic, since he don't believe in heroes, and rescued his damsel in distress (Misaki, Lol...)

Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling, English is not my native tongue but even so, it's not an excuse so please pardon me for being wothless,annoying and talkative here.

Sequel please? Pretty please? I really want to know what happened next and to their honeymoon.

I'm going to end this long (annoying, irritating, worthless..-insert pessimistic thoughts here because the reviewer here is a pessimistic kind of a person.) review of mine with a "Good Job and Looking forward to the sequel and future amazing stories of yours."
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really wasn't expecting much when I clicked on this (mainly cuz of the Munakata x Misaki) but wow...I am so glad I read this. It's so good! You captured the characters perfectly! w
DidiMag chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I'm wondering why I've never left a review for this one...
Because when I read it I really loved it!
Great job as usual ;)
ABECrudele chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Thank you for giving me ReisiXMisaki interactions. I've been wanting to see/read those for a long time so thank you!

Out of curiosity, do you have plans for a honeymoon sequel?
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I actually really liked this story. Not only was it written really well and in character, but also Saruhiko was forced to admit his feelings...and there was a happy ending for them. That is just a rare thing in a lot sarumi fanfics (sometimes it feels like the hallmark of the otp is angst for angst sake sometimes if that makes sense? idk) but I appreciate it these sorts of lovely fics that just make me happy. Not that I want the emotions to be contrived or fake...that's what I'm saying. Yours was the best of both worlds. It was well written, in character, and wasn't depressing. So...thank-you! Sorry this review was so long. Also the part at the end...where he actually sent their marriage papers was very amusing. I liked that.
lovelysickness chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love your works more and more every time. I love how creative they are and you put so much in their emotions... I know the setting was in an AU but it felt very in-universe too. I image Yata's mother exactly like you pictured her. I almost cry in a lot of parts, I wanted so badly to those idiots to stay together but they are so stubborn! I never had thought in that way about Yata and Reisi even I adore them as separated characters though, well done. The ending was so precious it was so worthy but I felt like I wanted to see more of them in their honeymoon? Anyway, great story. :) I keep waiting for more in your Fem!Misaki one story.
mochi88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i WANT a sequel! 3
Maverick no Knight chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wahhh I like this story. Full of drama. And you include crack pairing too. Never thought of ReiMisa before, but it's actually a cute couple ne
Fushimi should be honest with his feeling; if he keep choosing ego over his real thought, he would eventually lose our little crow. Be careful Saru-kun
Illiandus chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
aww... ;_;
Such a short and beautiful tale.