Reviews for Fallen Sun
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
You did that on purpose. You damn did that on purpose and it was great. Plus I loved the moment at the end!
the Red King chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Great Finish to an awesome spin off. The Dragon King is back and it seems that he has return with the Standing Hero in his hands. Man lets see what kind of new fights Team Bright Dawn brings to the table in Midnight Sun. As Always great work.
BlueBlazeFlash chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Wow...just wow. Once again Digidramon, you have blown me away with how you write your Vanguard stories. This chapter was just so suspenseful, it's left me clinging to what will happen next.

Favorited and following. Keep up the good work.
the Red King chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
awesome chapter. keep up the good work
UST Colbalt Diamond chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Wow just wow, you really put the suspense on this story to the max dont you. Nice reference on the next chapter.
the Red King chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
The Dragon Knight finally is ready to spread his wings. Let see if Nick can play well against the dragons and there reborn master.
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
...Well... GO Mary! And I hope Luke earns back the courage to use his dragons again, maybe in combination with the knights.
the Red King chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Great Return my friend. I hope you update soon.
the Red King chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
great chapter
13swabra chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
and this is more proof as to why you're considered the best writer for Vanguard, i hope you decide on a new shadow paladin deck that works well with the Dark Dictator
DragonXDelinquent chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Hmmm Tsundere Morgan
Also Hidden Depths Morgan! Since Peter's Yusei Bond speech seemed to move something inside him
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
... as much as I don't like Morgan, at least he's helping. And YES MARY PUNCHED ONE OF THEM THANK YOU!
the Red King chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Great Chapter really like the Shadow Paladins. Keep up the good work.
the Red King chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
great chapter. Keep it up.
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
...I think it's time for me to somehow jump into the fanfic, grab Mary, lead her to Luke, and yell at them to confess feelings and hug each other. Poor Luke, which is why I need to do it.