Reviews for Misunderstandings
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
All I can say is... silly Ryoma.
tuckwoo chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Super cute ending! 333
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nice.
PokeWater chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Sorry, I haven't been reading PoT for awhile. AS you know, Pokemon is my main forte, but PoT is pretty cool too once I watched it.

Awww, this was sooo adorable, especially the ending. Majorly cute.

Now, to move onto Cherry Red!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was so cute, I remember when I watched that episode, I was so shocked. :) I'm glad people elaborate on it, and poor Ryoma, he must have been so confused. :) Great job, haha, I'm off to read your other stuff now.
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Well again considering Ryoma's childish side I thought that it was ok. I mean canon Ryoma is romantically detached and he still over reacted quite a bit. Imagine what a Ryoma with a crush (because he obviously has a crush on Tezuka) would do. He'd be in overreacting overdrive. The emotion process was pretty well done too. Depressed to sad to angry to depressed to scared to ashamed to HA-P!

I love the ending. I can picture ryoma there, all adorable and Tezu-happy. Ok. Told ya about the phone dying sorry this is short. I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE THIS WITH ASLEEPOVER?
lemonadejuice chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
really it's a sweet one :)) How Ryoma react with Tezuka, especially when he debating with his own mind... So cute A
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 3/22/2013