Reviews for I Tried To Stop
Heather Snow chapter 22 . 3/10
Just great. I often forgot I was reading a story and was just drawn into the Doctor Who world. You write these characters very well.
NorthernMage chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
This was amazing in so many ways!

I thought it might have been the Doctor who was the prisoner, and although I thought the old woman (who turned out to be Susan) was somehow the Woman from End of Time, I still completely and utterly lost it when I read that she was Susan.

Why can't this universe be canon? I swear, it's perfect and well-written and basically one of the best DW series I've ever read.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
All your stories are just so amazing.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
I really thought they were weeping angels for some reason, but daleks, seriously, are you that evil?
camicarr9921 chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Oh my god that was amazing! I just read all three back to back to back and I couldn't put my phone down for a second! All three are wonderfully written, gloriously funny, tragic, and elating at the same time! I fell in love with the concept at the first chapter. You wrote the characters flawlessly and I just love to see Eleven with old companions. This truly is a work of art and you are an amazing writer! Thank you for this wonderful piece of art!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
This was beautiful. And a perfect, perfect ending to a perfect trilogy...thank you for this. I will be saving to read again and again and again!

Jem56 chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
i fond this a few days ago. it's a broken heart, and a tale of love forever. love, death, heart, and all you can never, ever, know.

in "it can come back" he forgot so river could live, remebered so donna could live would for no one could take it, but river saved him. not like CAL did. he met Molly, Ron, and Aaron. Aaron was looking the doctor up. i have more but not the time to type it.

i read every sigel line, all that you rote, and... i love it. I Do.
amoscribens chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
I love this triology xx
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
Wow. In one day, Brian has at least tripled his family size. He has a son, a daughter-in-law, a grandson-in-law, a granddaughter, a great granddaughter, and a great great granddaughter. That is a great family right there. Good job with this and the rest of the trilogy. Is there any chance for some one shots of adventures with this group?
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Brilliant trilogy! Extremely well-written, spelling and grammer are good, and definately kept me hooked. You should keep writing, fanfiction or otherwise, because you're good.
I really love how you included Ian, Barbera, and Susan, as well as all the referrences to the Classic Whos. I was just wondering, though; to which regeneration would you consider it to do 'classic'? Most fans would say any before 'Rose', but I wasn't sure if you'd consider the ones with Sarah-Jane to be recent or not. Or even the other companions before that!
margie-me chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
This was beautifully done! A lovely conclusion, so great to see a happy Doctor, too! If you decide to write more in this vein the future, I would very much look forward to reading your compelling stories of our favorite Time Lord. Thank YOU so much!
margie-me chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
Most dynamic female friends! Susan couldn't be in better hands.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Well done! I was kind of afraid the Architect was going to bring down a harsh sentence on the Doctor, no matter what was presented during the Tribunal. This was great and had my head in a spin, just concidering all these friends and family from different points in time (wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey) meeting one another! It just boggles!
margie-me chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Susan! But, I suppose I wasn't a good guesser, because this took me by surprise. Hurrah for Susan!