Reviews for A Handful of Dust
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 60 . 4/7/2015
nice i love it :)
Aspendragon chapter 50 . 3/6/2015
I didn't even realize how many chapters I had read, but honestly, how do you expect your readers to sleep with such amazing writing that makes me want to stay up all night to read and ugh, I guess I'm going to have to pause here until I actually play the ME3 DLCs with my Kenzie Shepard!

Bless this story and the author! :) Alas, I'm in no rush, after all the surging I've been doing going through this story I have to read only a few chapters at a time to savor them properly, have to force myself to slow down!
no name delete it pls chapter 59 . 2/17/2015
Ok, I really hope you will update this story soon, its really really great. And for now I'm gonna read all your other stories in chronological order, hm, its gonna take some time but Im sure it'll worth it :)
no name delete it pls chapter 56 . 2/17/2015
Damn, Bioware definitely should make this into DLC! Everything is just so perfect, so "masseffect". Great dialogues, awesome idea, very interesting, lively and layered.
no name delete it pls chapter 50 . 2/17/2015
Wow, thats a turn
no name delete it pls chapter 49 . 2/17/2015
I am absolutely in love with how you describe her visions. If words could've been eaten I would definitely eat all these parts from this story, enjoying the taste of every other word. Maybe this sound weird but I am fond of tasty and beautifully written texts :) this story got under my skin
no name delete it pls chapter 38 . 2/16/2015
This fanfic would've made a fucking great DLC!
no name delete it pls chapter 37 . 2/16/2015
Wow, that was intense! :)
no name delete it pls chapter 23 . 2/16/2015
I'm actually reading this story while listening to ME OST all over again and the whole thing is making my heart ache. Marvellous writing...
ViridianNet chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
NO OMG SHE SHOULD HAVE SAID IT

OMG

I can't help reacting T_T If she just said it! "Tell me something true"

T_T
Dailydour chapter 59 . 1/24/2015
Amazing, can't wait to see how the crew handles their new positions or takes the news David Archer presents. You're are great at giving your characters an individual personality and it really draws me in.
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 59 . 1/11/2015
Please don't kill Maya; be merciful and forgiving; she's a bitch, sure, but she can learn better.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/5/2015
You are a bloody genius. This story is amazing, the little details, the nicks, the dings, the broken paint...Zaeed, i read his lines in his voice..everyone's really. I recognize it all, i don't know how you did it, i don't care, all i know, need to know, is you are amazing.

So please, as long as you are able, don't let this narrative line die by the side of the road, may 2015, bring this story and you only the best.
Geo Nova chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
*Sigh* Such a great beginning and fantastic writing. Loved your characterization as well. Unfortunately I cannot stand amnesia stories so I'm going to stop reading now. Hope you manage to finish it, the writing is great but I cannot get invested in this plot turn.
Orchidellia chapter 59 . 12/12/2014
Wonderful chapter. I loved David and Shepard's exchange in the end, especially with Zaeed relenting and bending the rules a bit. Her vulnerability feels real, and taking her frustration out on her toys is definitely something I could see her doing.

As for Kaidan and Solana, their scene was healing for Kaidan. Poor guy, you've put him through the wringer. Even though he's not my favourite character, you did well by him to have Solana, a fairly neutral third party, push him to stop being overwhelmed. Like I said, excellent chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »