Reviews for A Handful of Dust
Whitefang1407 chapter 64 . 12/3/2017
It's actually been over a year since I read this, but I never left you a review and, considering how amazing your work is, I thought that was a bit of an injustice. I do hope you return to finish this story some day...it is very well-writtentruly beautiful and, at times, hauntingand you paint the relationship between Garrus and Shepard flawlessly. Thank you for writing this. If you do plan on continuing...it is worth the wait.
Handra chapter 64 . 11/13/2017
im in love with ur fic. please continue the story, its awesome!
TempestDash chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Simply marvelous, well crafted, great imagery, with a talent for keeping just enough mystery alive even with every discovery and partial victory. Actually spent more than a while feeling just as anxious as Garrus did that the Shepard would end up being a fake. Great job all around... except the part where it has gone a year without an update.
AutumnMTC chapter 64 . 4/30/2017
Why have you forsaken us?

Please come back. My mom and I both love your stories. She's heartbroken this hasn't been updated in a while and it would thrill her to pieces to get a new chapter.
Guest chapter 64 . 4/6/2017
It's really great work. The best I've ever read in Mass Effect univerce. Please, just don't stop writing! I'm sure that this fan fiction really grabs every reader's minds and hearts. I will wait as long as it is needed to spend some more time with my favorite characters in all their perils.
kaikai0818 chapter 29 . 3/22/2017
Recently discovered this gem of a fic and wanted to say how much I adore your writing! Can't wait to read more :)
Gosia chapter 64 . 2/19/2017
Well... I'm not sure what to say.
This fanfic is ex aequo the best one I've ever read.
It is truly fantastic. The language, descriptions, creation of characters are amazing, they really are. And the plot you have come up with. I mean it. Leviathans? Would never think of them, which makes your idea only more perfect.
Yet there is this one BUT. I'm hoping you are going to finish this piece of great work of yours. I'll be waiting for an update as patiently as possible.
ReignitedN7 chapter 50 . 12/16/2016
HO-LY SHIT. Did not expect Leviathan at all-but it's genius.
LadyLionhart chapter 64 . 11/25/2016
Your story is incredible. To me, this is canon. I cannot wait to read more!
LadyLionhart chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
Wow, what a beautiful chapter!
LadyLionhart chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Ohh, I love this! This was exactly what I needed to read today.. I finished another ME playthrough and I still have so many feels so this is perfect! :) I cannot wait to see what you have planned!
esoRebma chapter 64 . 11/7/2016
I can't get enough if this. You wrote these characters so well, it feels canon.
writinginthemargins chapter 64 . 10/20/2016
I have been flying through this story and just got to this point and am now sad that I can't keep going! More please! :) Looking forward to the next chapter.
RheasHelm chapter 64 . 10/7/2016
Wow, this was bizarre.
But I guess now that Shepard's declared war on the Leviathans this kind of thing will become commonplace. Which is truly messed up. Out of the Reaper frying pan into Leviathan mind control... not necessarily an improvement.
MissBlinou chapter 38 . 9/28/2016
I'm only really about halfway through this story (binge reading :D) but I have to just say that it has been such a wild ride so far. You threw me for a loop with the recent twist and I really never saw it coming that Miranda would be involved (by her own free will or not). I really have high hopes for the second half of this fic and I'm sure you will deliver!
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »