Reviews for A Handful of Dust
WinterEmmers chapter 64 . 9/24/2016
You've got me totally hooked! What a killer writer you are. The first and last sentence of every chapter is so perfect it HURTS!
WinterEmmers chapter 41 . 9/22/2016
Chapter 40, I just can't! So beautiful. Your writing style really get into the characters' heads, and I'm absolutely in love. The beginning and end sentences of every chapter are so on point, you have me hooked!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 64 . 9/22/2016
If nothing else, the Levithans certainly know how to wage psychological war upon their enemies...
kaemsi chapter 64 . 9/19/2016
It's so easy to see how the Reapers were so twisted, if their creators were this disgustingly apathetic towards other life. A dark chapter, but one that sets the idea of the Leviathans right in place. Fantastic stuff so far!
Ghostapus chapter 64 . 9/17/2016
Holy hell, I'm so very excited to see how the Leviathans will strike back. Very tense chapter, I was feeling genuine sickness in my stomach during the entire thing, please keep it up!
Khellendrosiic chapter 64 . 9/16/2016
Second verse, same as the first.

Woo, this updated! I'd been looking forward to it.
LittleMissUnknown chapter 64 . 9/16/2016
YAAASS IT'S TIME TO KICK THEIR STUPID SQUID BUTTS.

Best birthday present lols
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 64 . 9/15/2016
I always love seeing this story update.

This really drives home just how evil the Leviathans really are.

The Reapers were just killing machines, pure and simple.

The Leviathans are something far worse.

It's hard to capture exactly how they're worse, but this chapter did it really well.
Flynne chapter 64 . 9/15/2016
Aaaaa yay! So happy you were able to finish the chapter! Love the banter with the squad - it's perfect and in-character, and it helps offset the horrifying circumstances. And I'm so glad they were able to save the driver. Argh and now I'm flailing with suspense again! Thanks for the update, and happy writing!
Meeple1234 chapter 63 . 8/7/2016
If I paid you money, would you finish this story? I'm quite in agony from the beautiful details and construction of this story. I *must* know how it ends!

Life is busy, I understand, but do let me know if you do require some initiative! :) Thank you for writing this!
Aftermath212 chapter 63 . 8/5/2016
So, I made an account just to post this. I usually dislike fanfiction — but this? This is on another level. This is a great story, a completely original story. Most post-ME3 fanfiction I've read have all been terrible, but this fits right in with the rest of the Mass Effect universe. You get ALL of the characters right. All of the little details. It's amazing. And I love how you've treated Solana. Such a great story! I even put my rerun of the trilogy on hold to bingeread this. Hope you continue! :)
SindelV chapter 63 . 6/16/2016
A truly captivating sorry! I really like the reactions of the characters and your writing style! Well done, I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 63 . 6/15/2016
Awesome story, can't wait for more. Your writing never disappoints.
deets1 chapter 63 . 5/8/2016
This is such a great story. I love it. It's full of subtext and, well, it's a puzzle. the relationship between Garrus and Shepard is a gift to read. I also love how you've gone into this question of identity. It really adds credit to the clone from the citadel dlc. Not that it wasn't legit, but clones? Always a bit outlandish. But here you have brought up many very legitimate questions. Also I'm so sad yet happy at the same time.

No lie though. If Shepard was a clone I was going to stop reading. Nothing against you or your writing. I just have some beef against that particular plot line.

But nothing (except all your foreshadowing but still) could have prepared me for this. Leviathans? Holy crap man. I wish I'd played that dlc now, but I get the gist.

Thanks for continuing this story. It is so good and I am incredibly glad to have found it. I'm so looking forward to swing what happens.
Kallie6891 chapter 63 . 4/28/2016
Eep! Creepy! I loved the emotion you used with Shepard as she crept through the overgrown estate. It was very intense and well done, really made me feel what she was feeling. Bravo
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »