Reviews for A Handful of Dust
Kallie6891 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Owwww! My heart! What a great first chapter! Sucked my in immediately! Can't wait to read the rest of this.
Flynne chapter 62 . 1/27/2016
YAY, so happy to read a new chapter! Mentioning that godawful pink and yellow ME1 armor made me laugh. And I love the way your Shepard speaks in idioms. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter, whenever inspiration strikes! :)
Blausen chapter 62 . 1/26/2016
Yeeey you are back!
Ohhh was Shepard dream a premonition?! Was it the Leviathan warning her?! Tan tan tan!
Keep it up!
8oclocksleeper chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Your work is amazing! I burned through all 62 chapters in two days, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. You're a master in story-telling, as shown not only in the way you beautifully weave words together, but also in how you've given depth to the characters. Thank you for this story!
RheasHelm chapter 62 . 1/26/2016
The dream was great again; how do you come up with these? Are you so deep the story that you dream about it? :)
It'll be interesting to see if her dream comes true, if it was a kind of warning or a premonition.
no name delete it pls chapter 62 . 1/26/2016
Beautiful. Thank you for update.

Its been so long since I played a game and been spending half of my free time reading fanfics, but your story is the only one I keep reading and keep waiting for updates. I love your writing style, read all your stories, the way you write is so perfect for me, I love good drama so much, and I love when words are combined in such a beautiful way.
Thanks again for your work
tigerfur chapter 62 . 1/25/2016
Hurray! Another chapter! Thanks, you made my day.
total-rand0 chapter 62 . 1/25/2016
thanks for bringing this back to life! another exciting chapter and I know I'm not the only one happy to see how things play out
Evangeline S chapter 61 . 1/7/2016
Wow. I have been searching for a post-ME3 fic and I got a lot more than I bargained for. I read this over the past couple of days non-stop and I cannot thank you enough for this fantastic read. Everything is so true and canon to the characters and the ME universe - even the way you unravel the overall story has the same likeness. Everything from Shepard's delusional brainwashed dreams, to the reveal of the Leviathans, and the very realistic struggle/development of her relationship with Garrus is perfect. I am looking forward to reading more of this whenever you get around to it!
Aelibia chapter 61 . 12/25/2015
Well I just read this straight through and I am impressed. This is one of the best post-ending non-fluff fics I have ever read, bar none! I sincerely hope you see this through to the end; I would hate to see this work abandoned.
BrambleStar14 chapter 61 . 11/13/2015
Well, that certainly wasn't a waste of five days, let me start there! This story, though not currently complete, is still one of the best Mass Effects fics I've read on any site, let alone this one. The characters are so believable in both their canon forms, but also the vulnerability in the aftermath of the Reapers. I can genuinely believe that these are the same people we played alongside through Bioware's series.
Using the Leviathans was a stroke of genius, especially after their debut in ME3 and then... not another sign of them after Shepard's discovery. Always felt that was a somewhat loose end. I can't help but feel some sympathy for Nicholas, even if he did assist in the conspiracy somewhat; it's always a sign of good writing to feel sympathy for a character that, through his actions, might be classed as an unwilling, or unwitting, villain.
I can't wait to see whatever you come up with next, this story has solid recommendation from me!
Flynne chapter 59 . 8/22/2015
Aaaaa yet another surprise character showing up! I'm so happy to see David Archer! Also, I don't think I've said it before, but I really like the beginning of friendship between Solana and Kaidan.
Flynne chapter 50 . 8/20/2015
HOLY CRAP. NOW IT ALL COMES OUT. Okay, this is brilliant. Brilliant and sad and HNGH I'm almost afraid to keep reading because I just want Shepard and Garrus to be happyyyyyyy.
Flynne chapter 42 . 8/20/2015
This chapter is fascinating. I am beyond thrilled that Shepard and Garrus are "Shepard and Vakarian" again, and was awfully relieved when Kaidan showed up. (You had me scared for a minute - as you no doubt intended.) XD The way you've set up the post-war politics is really interesting and entirely believable. I am intensely curious as to what you've got planned!
Flynne chapter 31 . 8/18/2015
Oh gosh, I thought my heart was breaking in the last chapter when Shepard told Garrus she never stopped loving him, but I got tears in my eyes when Shepard got to Joker. Oh, my heart.
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »