Reviews for Shards of Glass I Couldn't Catch
moosals chapter 1 . 3/2
Hi! I came here looking for disturbingly cute rabbits ;) ... but happened upon an intriguing and heartrending little story instead.

Edward made a horrid and devastating error and on top of that, seems to have rather a checkered past. I wonder if he can he really change and if games and dominoes will be enough. Living with a man so conditioned to keeping his emotions suppressed that he has to be broken and desperate to talk about them won't be easy. My mum used to tell me not to expect to be able to change my man, he'd only change if/when he wanted to. Hopefully Edward wants to be better - for Bella and their child.
NY13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The writing is not so bad but the plot and characters seems contrived or at least I have trouble buying it. There also seem to be a few too many bits thrown in, seemingly at random.
Marion chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
oooh edward, thank god Bella accepted to listen because he was truly in the shit if I must say! such a touching story and SO well written!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow, I'm so glad this ended in a HEA because it was rough going for a bit! It goes to show how important communication is to a relationship and that sometimes things truly aren't as they seem. This was great!
Saguenay chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I'm sorry but I don't believe Edward at all. He didn't make love or kiss his girlfriend for 2 months, he stayed after work to console his ex girlfriend, he worked overtime without telling her anything, his kissed his ex girlfriend passionately against the wall, he bought a ring but never gave it to her, they had a fight and he didn't try to explain himself because of his mommy issue, he let Bella leave knowing there was a chance of never seeing her again. She came back. This Edward is a cheater and a manipulative bast...
lellabeth chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ouch! So glad you said it was a HEA, because I was worried for a while there at the beginning! It had a lump in my throat the whole way through - from sadness and then happiness. I'm so glad she could see under the bravado for the scared man he truly is. Lovely.
sarah martin chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
i adore it , wow , i mean what a screwed up edward ! wow heheh but i like how he confess his love to her :D amazing and the ending *giggles* so adorable 3
Kate chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great "new" ending! I love the domino idea, and that he actually had a mechanism to SAY what he felt. I was thinking that he may write it down, but that wouldn't be right (no pun intended). He needed to actually vocalize.
I also notice that he seemed to improve as he got used to feeling "safe" talking about his feelings with her.

Such a simple story, but so many layers!
missmaliss chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Sighhhh. This was lovely :). I really love your writing style. I just get lost in your stories. Can't wait to read more!
sandy4321 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed reading this story!
LaVonne Cullen chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I loved it. :) You are so talented, love. :)
Momma Laura chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Sweet, really sweet. Loved the domino effect, too!
sujari6 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Love that they talked it through. The domino heart is such a romantic idea.
DH chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is really good and rather heartbreaking. I would definitely love to see them get their happily ever after if possible! Great job writing!
twitipat chapter 1 . 3/23/2013