Reviews for The Archer of Moria
Maxine chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
awesome! i have loved all the chapters! but...where is chapter nine? well i'm reading this in 2011 and this was written only in 2003 so i don't know if you even go onto fan fic anymore but this story was very good indeed! i quite liked it. it was very unique and i pictured the whole thing perfectly! Arrow is such an interesting character!

please (if u want) write another chapter, this story is soooo good!
lastofthecrimelords chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Ah, now I like this! Very interesting! Please update soon.
Simone Lecrae chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
I hope you haven't stopped writing. It's been such a long time since you updated. This has got to be one of the best LOTR story that I've read. A very original plot. I would love to know what happens next. If you have anything else to update on this story, please do so. :(

(your newest fan)
IceBlack chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
Contuine plz...
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
AWESOME!Great Story So Far!Update Soon!

PLZ This Story Rox!

I really love it... Plz Continue!

Poor Girl...Saying she's ugly...thats messed up...
Crecy chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
This is a very interesting fanfic. I really liked it so far. I havn't read something of this sort before! please update soon!
Grey Faerie chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
Wow! Ok...I finally read the last bit. And may I just say that it *blew* me away? Fantastic writing, amazing emotions, great characters. This is brilliant!
Racetrack's Goil chapter 8 . 3/30/2004
Hiya! I was Maria or Sean/Boromir Fan but changed username. Anyway, yay, you updated! This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics, this chapter was well done! Adding this to my Favorite Stories list, please update soon!
will you wait for me chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
This is very good! Please write more
elf-in-wonderland chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
please update soon! i can't wait to see what happens next. you better not leave me hanging like this!
(my cat can't wait either!)
Acharnae chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Very very promising start, its a novel idea for the girl-meets-Fellowship idea. Im glad you gave your heroine at least some slight weaknesses, like no all-too-stunning beauty (though I twitched at the peach lips. Arrg. Ok. What color is maple anyway? I thought that was a tree).
Im also glad she shows no signs of all-round-excellence so far - the "does well with any weapon" had the Mary-Sue Nazi in me throwing dirty looks, but I guess its realistic for somebody growing up with orcs.
Which reminds me: Orc-talk is done great: rough, but not over the top. Names are good, too.
No colour-changing eyes in sight, and with an upbringing among orcs theres a fair chance of the entirety of the fellowship _not_ falling in love with her on sight. Bodes well. Am very very eager for the next chapter.
Midnight-Insomniac1532 chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
This has been a wonderful though unusual story. I have never heard of anyone writing about orcs taking in humans. There was one story close to it in the book "After the King", where goblins stole children from the neighboring towns. Please keep writing and update often :-).
elf-in-wonderland chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
You are such a good writer! I absolutly love your story so far. I'm only up to CH. 3, so I don't know what the rest is about. But I think that you should make Legolas and Arrow fall in love. that would be so sweet.
I only have 1 critisizm about your piece of literature. You need to look for spelling and gramatical errors. But other than that, I love your story. I can see that you have natural talent for writing. So don't stop!
cherryfaerie chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
good story! i like it! really good! lol. how often do u usually try to update? just wondering. write more/update soon!
cherryfaerie chapter 8 . 12/21/2003