Reviews for Five More Minutes
DiamondGoddess chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant and totally gut wrenching!
theweightofmywords chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That was heartwrenchingly beautiful. Their friendship is is often overlooked, because of the movies IMO, but I always thought it was one of the most beautiful aspects of the books. Bravo on capturing that so well.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Llore, wow!
Mia chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love the relationship between Harry and Ron . And I am very glad that you showcased it in such a beautiful manner. Love this one shot . Hope you can make more of them :)
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
No, no, it's fine, I didn't need that heart anyway. It's all good.

Good job.
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I was always fascinated about The Begining and The End that J. K. Rowling portrayed. "I open at the close"... And so is your story - The Begining and The End clashed only to show us that there is no Beging nor End. Amazing.
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I love the last sentence! Thanks for sharing this :)
The Stupid is Always Possible chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This-! This is amazing! In a few short minutes you have managed to prod my heart. Which is incredible. And that last sentence; I MAY have been bawling my eyes out when I read it. I...I...I'm just speechless.

Amazing.

The Stupid is Always Possible
GoldenRouge chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This truely was an amazing piece of work. I feel like the community at large forget that while Ron is far from perfect, he's a kid, and it's so easy to look on from the outside and judge him. He may have strayed from the path, but as you said, he'd always come back. Wonderful work!
Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Just thought you should know I'm bawling my eyes out. That was wonderful. I really feel like this should be Canon. You should consider creating a role play account on tumblr or something. You're really talented.
Charlotta chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
At the end i broke down... Amazing! The last line
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh god, as if I didn't cry enough today (saw les Miserables today ). The last paragraph broke my heart! :)
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
So sad, and so sweet!
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Beautiful ending :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh, how sad! Love the sweet ending! (Well, more like bittersweet, but still...) I can totally see Ron in denial like he was in this.