Reviews for Coming For To Carry Me Home
Jellybeansarecool chapter 5 . 1/11
I just stumbled on this fic and you did a really good job. I find that the best writers pull their audience in and make them feel for the characters and be apart of the story. You have done just that. While I was reading all I wanted to do was jump in and give Mels a hug and soothe her. It reminded me of the hurt that my siblings have to deal with (they were adopted after being removed from their birth home and having to live in an orphanage for four years) and while that might seem bad it isn't. It brings life to the words.

Dawnaven chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
I love this story! I hope you update again :)
Regency chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
I've had this story bookmarked for actual years and finally got around to reading it. It was 100% worth the wait. Really beautifully written.
StitchinKat chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
I really like your Mels series, brought a tear or two...looking forward to more! Found you by following the labyrinth that is FanFiction, sort of like the Tardis, wandering the corridors from author to author, seeing who they themselves like. I guess I'm totally a River/Eleven shipper, canon mostly, but AU too. Haven't seen Mels timeline addressed until now, so really happy to follow you!
jess carla chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
So now its caught up to lets kill hitler. But i hope your going to continue. Its realy good.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I feel like crying, this chapter is just so beautiful. I also feel horrible because I haven't reviewed this story at all but reviewing would have taken from my precious reading your story time :( so I could not stop to review, but this is a very wonderful story and I hope someday you write more for it.
Toaofwriting chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Great story, I'm looking forward to more chapters (I'm presuming there will be more?). It would be great to see the "I'm not gay" conversation between Amy and Rory in a couple years/chapters from her POV, if you need an idea.
keepcalmandregenerate chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
This is so perfect and sad at the same time i looove it :3
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Write more, please? I'm loving this!
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Ingenious!
JuniorWoofles chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Can't wait to see how it changes once she becomes a proper 'adult.' Misspelling of lair instead of liar but I could still tell what you meant. Feel hypocritical when I point out mistakes in others as I know I'm not perfect but I'm just trying to help.
Can really see Mels doing this, it's harsh and horrible, but it's true.
kehwie chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Awwww...

And I love your summary of the Doctor's marks-seem spot-on to me!
Dancing Eyes chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
AW so wonderful! I almost wish he could talk with her, even over the phone, but he couldn't! AUGH
daisiella13 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
i loved their conversation, and Mels, trying to get The Doctor jealous was just hysterical. but wouldn't she find the whole 'cross my heartS' and 'blue box' a bit strange or connect the dots (since she was kind of programmed to kill him...)
anyhow, great chapter. i'd love to see more conversations like this again :D
guineapiggie chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Loved the grades ;) and the chapter was nice, too, that boy was wonderfully awful!