Reviews for Coming For To Carry Me Home
jess carla chapter 11 . 5/3
So now its caught up to lets kill hitler. But i hope your going to continue. Its realy good.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I feel like crying, this chapter is just so beautiful. I also feel horrible because I haven't reviewed this story at all but reviewing would have taken from my precious reading your story time :( so I could not stop to review, but this is a very wonderful story and I hope someday you write more for it.
Toaofwriting chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Great story, I'm looking forward to more chapters (I'm presuming there will be more?). It would be great to see the "I'm not gay" conversation between Amy and Rory in a couple years/chapters from her POV, if you need an idea.
keepcalmandregenerate chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
This is so perfect and sad at the same time i looove it :3
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Write more, please? I'm loving this!
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Ingenious!
JuniorWoofles chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Can't wait to see how it changes once she becomes a proper 'adult.' Misspelling of lair instead of liar but I could still tell what you meant. Feel hypocritical when I point out mistakes in others as I know I'm not perfect but I'm just trying to help.
Can really see Mels doing this, it's harsh and horrible, but it's true.
kehwie chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Awwww...

And I love your summary of the Doctor's marks-seem spot-on to me!
Dancing Eyes chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
AW so wonderful! I almost wish he could talk with her, even over the phone, but he couldn't! AUGH
daisiella13 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
i loved their conversation, and Mels, trying to get The Doctor jealous was just hysterical. but wouldn't she find the whole 'cross my heartS' and 'blue box' a bit strange or connect the dots (since she was kind of programmed to kill him...)
anyhow, great chapter. i'd love to see more conversations like this again :D
guineapiggie chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Loved the grades ;) and the chapter was nice, too, that boy was wonderfully awful!
Jessiekat89 chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
He underestimated Mels again. I love the texting idea, seeing as he can't visit her for a conversation because of time lines. Oh and I love the Doctor's grades. I can just see him writing down history the way he sees it and messing up the machines in ICT and of course he would have a totally different take on Shakespeare , as he can just travel back and ask the man himself.
Talibah chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Has Mels confronted the Doctor before this chapter?

I adore your writing, btw. It makes me smile so much when I get the email telling me you have posted an update.
Wall With A Fez chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
This is a good chapter, I bet Mels ended up getting straight A*'s or something amazing like that
guineapiggie chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Loved it. As always. Keep it up, I wish I could write stuff that's this funny even while it's sad!